Friday night's football

JayDee

Not the greatest choice on the face of it but we'll see how it goes.

Selected games:

19:30
Bayern Munich v Wolfsburg

19:45
Barnsley v West Brom

Salernitana v Inter Milan

Larne v Linfield

20:00
Celta Vigo v Espanyol

TV games:

Lyon 4/9 away to Paris FC inplay (less than 5 mins gone)

I’m earning myself some free money and sorting Christmas. If it doesn’t land on good luck to you all for the future:))

Lyon 4/9 away to Paris FC inplay (less than 5 mins gone)

I’m earning myself some free money and sorting Christmas. If it doesn’t land on good luck to you all for the future:))
post your bet

instead of the horseshit patter

cheers

It blows my mind that people actually rate the Championship. Garbage. We'd take a few off either of these sides.

Inter are flying.

It blows my mind that people actually rate the Championship. Garbage. We'd take a few off either of these sides.

Inter are flying.
The game down there albeit awash with £s is so overrated it’s untrue. Someone on here reckons we could only stand a chance against 2 at best EPL sides over two legs.

Not seen to much of Inter recently. How is he playing these days. Still find it mental Arsenal gave Ozul the big bucks and let Sanchez leave

As far as I've seen he's been poor at Inter. That's him scored a couple of goals just recently so maybe he's finally hitting some form!

I'd fancy our chances over 2 legs to around half of them.
Same for me. Bottom 4/5 would fancy us to Skelp them over 2 legs tbh. Everton have spent a fortune recently and I’d be surprised if in their current state we didn’t pull their pants down.

I think people watch that league and see players they are told all cost £30m plus and are all superstars

Last edited:
Same for me. Bottom 4/5 would fancy us to Skelton them over 2 legs tbh. Everton have spent a fortune recently and I’d be surprised if in their current state we didn’t pull their pants down.

I think people watch that league and see players they are told all cost £30m plus and bassunebthey are all superstars
People just fall for the hype.

Back