Back Pages Friday's Back Pages - 17 images

City pleading with the scum to behave. Most of the councillors will be in amongst them. Scum fans falling through bus shelters, shitting in gardens, wrecking shops and houses. Add that to violence and sectarian singing. Vermin can’t help being vermin. But the mhedia will be reporting it as craic!

Cheers Mark, that piece from Chris Jack doesn't half show how the injuries to the squad has impacted on the team. We're all aware of the players missing due to injury, but when you read only 3 of the 9 players signed last Summer have played more than 40% of the League Minutes this Season. Then reading it's similar with the 7 players signed at the Summer of Season 22/23, once more only 3 of them have played more than 40% of the League Minutes this Season as well, it's no wonder things have been difficult. Obviously Lammers and Cifuentes are out on loan, but there's got to be some sort of an underlying issue impacting on this. I read Clement has also raised concerns regarding this, so hopefully it is something they can get to the bottom of. Anybody can get an injury playing in a match, but we seem to get quite a lot outwith this, which last longer. I'm no Medic or Physiotherapist and I'm not in any way playing 'the blame game', but I hope they can sort things out before the start of next Season, so that we're not hampered by so many players on the sidelines.

Back