Back Pages Friday's Back Pages - 30 images

FFS Kenneth Ward writes a full page article slagging off the VAR update and completely fails to mention which club has has the most incorrect decisions against it!

Imagine that article if his beloved paedophile ring who masquerade as a football team were the victims that they love to portray themselves to be?

Now even their women are whinging about 'the huddle' cos they were humped in a match - what is it about Celtc and gurny bastards when they lose?
Teams all over the world do this cringeworthy 'huddle' but only one has been fined for doing it - who would that be? That is something to moan about.

Jo Potter has put in her fishing rod and caught a real live one hook line and sinker.typical yahoo “I don’t care what she says” and spends the rest of the interview talking about Jo potter.

Now even their women are whinging about 'the huddle' cos they were humped in a match - what is it about Celtc and gurny bastards when they lose?
Teams all over the world do this cringeworthy 'huddle' but only one has been fined for doing it - who would that be? That is something to moan about.
Thing is they think they own that act I would get our players to drive it out of them by doing it every time we play and beat them!

I am taking the liberty to rename and define the manky use of hoops!

In this day of our Lord 3/5/2024 I hereby take away the mask that Celtic's description of their strip and calling themselves the hoops is no more and will be replaced and called 'The Rings' which is more appropriate!

Make no mistake they deserve this besmirch of their own making!

Last edited:
Back