Friendlies confirmed

Hope they are on tv

Ecj1U4EXkAE0g1A

too bad it's Premier Irish Sports though

Not to be paranoid but gives any rhat playing for Motherwell a chance to ‘accidentally’ do some damage before a ball is kicked in anger.

Sure it’ll be fine though

The Trophée Veolia will be broadcast exclusively live on Premier Sports in the UK. Rangers games will be broadcast live on RangersTV in all countries outside of the UK and Ireland.
As part of Rangers’ commitment to provide an enhanced RangersTV package to season ticket holders, we are pleased to announce that 20/21 season ticket holders and unlimited international RTV subscribers will be able to access live streams of both Ibrox games on RangersTV at no extra cost.

Think sport options will be doing any day trips to Lyon?

No

Day 1 Olympique Lyonnais wished to thank, together with the local authorities of Préfecture du Rhône, all personnel involved on the front line during the health crisis (nursing staff, associations and communities, etc.) by inviting them on the first day of the tournament.

Day 2 is for Lyon fans/members only via ballot

Capacity is 5000 each day

Why the fûck are we playing those Motherwell cûnts
Haha chill out mate. Not like we are giving them any money. We are gonna have to play them 4 times his year, good warm up and will be a good test for us.

Your acting like we are handing alan burrows a cheque for £1m

I doubt any player is going to go out to deliberately injury fellow professional in a pre season friendly. We play behind closed doors matches with other Scottish teams all the time. Just the easiest way to get some minutes in for both teams under the circumstances I imagine.

how have they got the rights to our qualifier? Are UEFA selling them centrally due to there only being 1 leg?

The qualifiers are not under UEFA's broadcasting remit

maybe just a guess they will have it if we are away?

The qualifiers are not under UEFA's broadcasting remit

maybe just a guess they will have it if we are away?

Normally they aren’t, I was curious if that had changed due to circumstances, it seems odd they’re claiming the rights to a game that hasn’t been drawn yet so we don’t know who would have the rights, I see they are claiming to have all of Celtic’s potential qualifiers too.

Normally they aren’t, I was curious if that had changed due to circumstances, it seems odd they’re claiming the rights to a game that hasn’t been drawn yet so we don’t know who would have the rights, I see they are claiming to have all of Celtic’s potential qualifiers too.

Only the CL Play-off round is under the centralised UEFA deal

Everything else is sold by the home club if they wish to sell the broadcast rights

Clearly Premier Sports are on the game or at it as you say no draws have been made yet for 2020/21

As a Coventry and Rangers supporter (I live in Coventry) I'm gutted I can't come to this!!

Although appreciate Coventry have only been picked as an opponent as bi-product of the Covid19 situation.

Considering Motherwell were the 3rd best team in the league, if we are playing anyone from Scotland it should be them tbh.

Back