Galatasary game 14th april.

Alfredo the great

Official Ticketer
Going to in Istanbul on Friday 14th April,and fancy taking in a game.Galatasaray are playing Kayserispor so hopefully head to that.how easy is it to get tickets etc .Any advice appreciated.

You need to register for a fan membership card and buy the ticket from ticketmaster.tr. I had to go to the Besiktas ticket office to collect mine.

Going to in Istanbul on Friday 14th April,and fancy taking in a game.Galatasaray are playing Kayserispor so hopefully head to that.how easy is it to get tickets etc .Any advice appreciated.
For Antalyspor you had to register for a card then purchase the ticket online which was uploaded onto the card, I've heard this is common practice in Turkey so will most likely be the same system for Galatasary.

If you're not into getting bummed, you might want to avoid Galatasaray.

They are mad. Guy I met went to see the once and their ultras were starting sing songs in the ticket office queue. No joke.

If you're going for a hair transplant I'd suggest going before the procedure as you'll be too messed up after it :D

Galatasaray Tickets​

Tickets for Galatasaray games can be bought online at Passo.com.tr.

As with all matches in Turkey, one needs to possess a Passolig card to be able to buy tickets and enter the stadium. In the case of foreigners this is a pre-paid card. One can apply for a card on the Passolig website.

Ticket prices range typically from TLR 35.00 for an upper-tier seat behind the goal or in the corners to TLR 287.00 for a middle-tier seat at one of the long sides.

Galatasaray Tickets​

Tickets for Galatasaray games can be bought online at Passo.com.tr.

As with all matches in Turkey, one needs to possess a Passolig card to be able to buy tickets and enter the stadium. In the case of foreigners this is a pre-paid card. One can apply for a card on the Passolig website.

Ticket prices range typically from TLR 35.00 for an upper-tier seat behind the goal or in the corners to TLR 287.00 for a middle-tier seat at one of the long sides.

12 quid for the most expensive ticket!!!!!

Can we replace Robertson with Ridvan?

As an aside, I’m sure Ankaragucu confirmed on here that that’s a chunk of change for your average Turk.

I don't get the animosity towards Galatasary. They were very supportive of us in 2012 when we went into adminstration.

Hundreds of them were wishing us well in their biggest thread of the year, including their most famous quote; "If they (Rangers) play on the street, we will support them standing on the sidewalk"

Back