Game in hand, when do we catch up?

Edmond Dantes

it seems like we will have this game in hand looming over us for ages. What game/date do we finally catch up(on games played) I am hoping the timplosion continues and we will be top by wednesday night.

Don’t believe its been arranged yet. Good Ayr put them out and not a replay as that would’ve delayed our fixture further.

We have a real chance at this league with the run of games coming up. The game in hand will take care of itself I suppose.

It’s just a shame the TV schedule with the Motherwell and Hibs games in meant we couldn’t squeeze it in there and get the points on the board.

I like this situation. Being behind on points on the board is a good thing to keep the focus.

If I can offer a prediction...
We’ll keep winning because we’re ‘chasing’ them. Celtc will get comfortable because it looks like they are still ‘winning’. We win our game in hand late in the season and they panic. We win the league by 7 points!

It could benefit us for now if it keeps the pressure on them. Our recent record of getting, and staying, in front hasn’t been great although we have improved that this season.

A good run to continue our league form after the break and we hopefully won’t need the game in hand to overtake them.

Happy to sit on their tails round after round hopeful they slip up before us & then with around 6 games to go take full advantage of the ace up our sleeve & crank the pressure right up, grab a seat & watch the Timplosion commence.

Keep going the way we are and there is a chance we could be ahead of them with a game in hand!

Right now up to the next international break , we will have between 16-19 games

16 if we get beat by hamilton in cup and braga in Europe

19 if we beat the above teams

It’s looking like the next available midweeks is IF we get knocked out if Europe by braga.

if we go through then vs braga then we will have an old firm game after the EL game

If the fixture congestion worsens and the league remains tight I can see this game being declared void and 3-0 awarded to Ross Co.

Reactions: TN8
It could benefit us for now if it keeps the pressure on them. Our recent record of getting, and staying, in front hasn’t been great although we have improved that this season.

A good run to continue our league form after the break and we hopefully won’t need the game in hand to overtake them.

We haven't improved it this season, we went top v Hamilton and fucked it in the very next game at Tynecastle.

I've no doubt we'll be back top of the league soon - possibly before we even play the game in hand - but it's how we handle being top that still concerns me a bit.

This group need to prove they have the staying power when out in front.

They’ve fucked it a few times.

I noticed we play a couple of Saturday league games , whilst they play Sunday (away both times).
That makes a nice change, hopefully we'll be top tomorrow when they draw at Killie.

Be wonderful to be 4 clear of them with them coming to Ibrox in 15th March - that would really put the gear up then

Just need to keep winning games and not worry about table for now

Keep winning

they won’t drop many points

howeverif Killie snatch a draw tomorrow I think there bottle will crash

us going top on goal difference for now will spook them

5-0 tomorrow v stmirren

We have not to get playing it Peter Lawell is taking St Johnstone on a tour of Japan that week, when ever it is.

No date for St Johnstone home yet

But it won't be played before March 11 subject to Europa League progression

As long as we keep winning the game in hand can be as late as it wants, being ahead on points with a game in hand is a nice position to be in

Looking at the fixtures it’s not been arranged yet.
We have a real chance at this league with the run of games coming up. The game in hand will take care of itself I suppose.

It’s just a shame the TV schedule with the Motherwell and Hibs games in meant we couldn’t squeeze it in there and get the points on the board.
having the Hibs game on the Friday was f*cking ludicrous

Back