Game in Ho Chi Minh

Viatrophy

Can’t believe it’s my turn for a post like this but anyone got any leads for where I could watch the game?

Found a sports bar that says it shows games from all over the world but it’s of the Irish persuasion.

I can’t answer your question, but from seeing these threads before im sort of expecting that there’s a Hanoi RSC bus running to the game

I’m going to jump on the back of your post and ask for any recommendations in Hanoi??

Got a 6am bus to Hanoi for an emergency visa to Laos.. but not missing the game, so a night in Hanoi and 30hr bus tomorrow..

If we win, it’s going to be even more of a brutal bus journey with a c*nt of a hangover!!

I’m going to jump on the back of your post and ask for any recommendations in Hanoi??

Got a 6am bus to Hanoi for an emergency visa to Laos.. but not missing the game, so a night in Hanoi and 30hr bus tomorrow..

If we win, it’s going to be even more of a brutal bus journey with a c*nt of a hangover!!
A quick Google suggests this place for Hanoi - fairly central to the main tourist area around Ho Hoan Kiem lake:

Last edited:
Can’t believe it’s my turn for a post like this but anyone got any leads for where I could watch the game?

Found a sports bar that says it shows games from all over the world but it’s of the Irish persuasion.
Dtwo sports bar in Thao Dien, D2 will have it on. As will Phattys in Ton That Thiep, D1.

Dtwo sports bar in Thao Dien, D2 will have it on. As will Phattys in Ton That Thiep, D1.

Bu vien street has a lot of bars with football, especially a big one at the end of the road with tv screens behind the urinals

Back