Games that matter Today around Europe?

Heidenheim in Conference League if Leverkusen win the cup.

Amazing first top flight season.

My Cologne supporting mate was at that game.

4-1 thumping. Wasn't really in their own hands, but Cologne relegated to Bundesliga 2

Reactions: VGM
My Cologne supporting mate was at that game.

4-1 thumping. Wasn't really in their own hands, but Cologne relegated to Bundesliga 2

There were quite a few in contention for 8th today.

Werder really should have snatched the place but they dropped a few silly points a couple of weeks ago.

They’ve been out of Europe for 15 years.

Atalanta all but secured their Champions League place after their 5th win in a row, 2 nil, tonight. 6 points, 9 goals and superior h2h over Roma with 2 to play. Benfica won't be in qualifying now and if they aren't we are guaranteed to be one of the top 2 seeds.

I think as long as Lille don't end up one of the potential opponents we will have a good chance of making it. Hopefully Salzburg win their league as they are not a side I'd fancy us against.

I think as long as Lille don't end up one of the potential opponents we will have a good chance of making it. Hopefully Salzburg win their league as they are not a side I'd fancy us against.
Currently Brest but they have the easier last game. Salzburg need to win and hope Sturm Graz draw or lose their last game to be champions. I think Graz will get over the line.

Usg currently drawing 1 each with cercle. Need a win if they want 2nd spot and the cl qualifier spot. Our Dutch opponents will be known in an about 90 mins. Will either be Twente or AZ, few minutes in.

2-1 USG. Stays like that and Brugge and Anderlecht draw later then it'll be the same as last season. 3 teams all able to win the league.

AZ 1 up on Utrecht

2 nil. Means AZ are currently in 3rd place and the qualifiers with us unless Twente win away to Zwolle

AZ 1 up on Utrecht

2 nil. Means AZ are currently in 3rd place and the qualifiers with us unless Twente win away to Zwolle
Been crazy. AZ were 3 up, in 3rd place and cruising, now 3 each. Twente took the lead 2nd half then conceded almost instantly before scoring a pen a minute ago to all but seal the deal.

Salzburg 2 up inside 10 mins, Graz still nil nil

4-1, still in first half. Graz still nil nil. Salzburg doing their part.

Last edited:
Anderlecht Brugge, nil nil, still early fh. Winner wins the league. Galatasaray nil nil with Fenerbahce, Fener down to 10 men. Need to win to take Galatasaray to the last day.

Brugge 1 up on Anderlecht.

Usg move into second ahead of Anderlecht on goal difference and h2h

Fenerbache take it to the last day. The 10 men won 1 nil away to Galatasaray. They need Gala to lose and themselves to win.

Good news first, Brugge, after winning today, are extremely unlikely to be in the qualifiers now. 3 clear, far superior gd and better h2h with one game to go.

Bad news, Lille are one down at home so as it stands they will be in with us.

Slavia and Sparta both won (in injury time in both but Sparta 5 up) which confirms Sparta as champions and Slavia in the qualifiers beside us.
Both Prague league derby matches were drawn btw .

Anyone heard much on transfers re Sparta i
Know they have a 2.3m option on Birmancevic but Im also interested in whether there captain has a move planned

7/4 at Bet365 Fortuna get promoted, it is 5/4 in Germany - I think it should be shorter, They have a great chance of doing Bochum.

Anyone get on this? They are 4/6 now. Managed to get on so hope they don’t cock it up.

Back