Gary Keown, Mail on Sunday, slaughtering The Cheat

Ha bloody ha, mate.
Four incidents, is it four different referees?
For sure it is one compliance officer absolutely missing in (non) action.
Didn’t know we still had a compliance officer,Maybe just let out his/her box when pundits decide a Rangers incident needs looked at.

Boyd said something today about the diving and tried to make light of it by having a wee laugh

Keown calling him out is good.

More need to follow and hopefully the wee prick stops it as refs are not taking action for the blatant cheating
Obviously his manager seems to be ok with it , or he would have stopped it by now...cheats from 1888.

Why should the cheating wee bstrd change?
No one will do anything about his antics.
He is bullet proof in Scotland.
It isn't as if he plays for Rangers and will be hammered by the 'Compliance Officer' for his behaviour.
Instead, he is a beneficiary of the double standard and Keown knows this, because he has helped put it into place.

Why should the cheating wee bstrd change?
No one will do anything about his antics.
He is bullet proof in Scotland.
It isn't as if he plays for Rangers and will be hammered by the 'Compliance Officer' for his behaviour.
Instead, he is a beneficiary of the double standard and Keown knows this, because he has helped put it into place.
This should not forgotten or underplayed.
Of course, the parasites that the press are won’t admit it.

Is there still a Compliance Officer in place?
If so, they should be pulling this caant up for persistent blatant cheating. And if not, the authorities in some other guise should be doing so anyway.
He's even worse than their previous diving Japanese and his contemporaries Sutton and Hartson at simulation.

It wasn’t only Souter he tried it on with. Early in the game he did it when he deliberately brushed against Halkett and dropped like a stone. Halkett appeared to have words with him and gave him a disdainful look. The more publicity his playacting gets the better. Call it out.

I'm assuming that Gary was comparing the diver to George Carl rather than Carlin ?
That was the funny wee guy that had an extremely knock about act, falling over himself etc.

Eventually, Furuhashi the cheat will pick the wrong person to try to cheat and they’ll turn round and thump him. Or snap him in two with a tackle. Then he’ll have something to cry about. And here was me thinking that Japanese culture was all about integrity and honour.

Eventually, Furuhashi the cheat will pick the wrong person to try to cheat and they’ll turn round and thump him. Or snap him in two with a tackle. Then he’ll have something to cry about. And here was me thinking that Japanese culture was all about integrity and honour.
Him and Porteous, it’s a match made in… well, the sewer probably.

On the 80th anniversary of the surprise attack by the Japanese on the US fleet at Pearl Harbour (07/12/1941) that brought the USA into WWII the Japanese can be sneaky back stabbing feckers when it suits them!!!

Seems if they pick up a crisp bag the integrity and honour can go out the window.

The media are all acting as one to demand retrospective punishment for Dundee United's player Butcher, but are all silent on retrospective punishment for The Cheat and his repeated simulation offences.

Back