Gaza at the Frampton fight.

Club Deck Pakora

Good to see gazza at the boxing and looking well just there. However looks like he should be cutting about the Vegas strip instead of Belfast with that suit on.

He was giving wilder a bit of the banter. You know wilder just didn’t have a clue what he was even saying. Quite funny.

I have to say Gazza was a bit cringy there....I didn’t find that nice viewing. Looked like an annoyance to Wilder there!

I think Wilder is a chilled guy who appreciates colourful characters.

I think Wilder is a chilled guy who appreciates colourful characters.
He wouldn’t have known who he was though, just my view . A random coming up to you and even just tapping your face would annoy the %^*& out of you in my opinion. Let alone say upteen times hit me hit me!! Strange behaviour imho

????

It was reference to Linfield beating Crusaders 2-0 today.

Frampton is a crues man....Healy the Linfield manager.
I know what it was in reference too Thanks!!

He’s still a bear, looking in intently commenting positively of Gerrard and winding them up!!!

Pleased for frampton....such huge pressure doing hometown stadium fight (much like with bellew at goodison) glad he put on the show he did , great boxing display & deserved to get the stoppage win

Looked like great atmosphere even with the rain, especially with singalongs at the walk on, sweet Caroline etc

Pleased for frampton....such huge pressure doing hometown stadium fight (much like with bellew at goodison) glad he put on the show he did , great boxing display & deserved to get the stoppage win

Looked like great atmosphere even with the rain, especially with singalongs at the walk on, sweet Caroline etc
Aye great atmosphere and good display by the Jackal. But it was bloody wet!!

I have to say Gazza was a bit cringy there....I didn’t find that nice viewing. Looked like an annoyance to Wilder there!
I agree - how many handshakes, hugs and kisses was that to a guy who probably doesn’t know who he is? I actually thought Wilder was pretty patient there. So were the other fans who had him standing in his way during a fight they’ve paid a fortune to see - might’ve been the undercard but still.

Back