Gazza- The Rangers Years

Probably the last Rangers VHS I bought before switching to DVD.

Love the story about the fish.

Like the bit at the end where Coisty, Durrant, Fergie etc went down to watch him in the cup final

You can tell he genuinely loved his time with us. That day against the sheep at Ibrox when he scored a hat trick to win the league will live with me forever.

Gazza will always be a legend in my eyes.

After Souness he was the most jaw dropping signing for me, Hairdressers must have made a killing with folk wanting his hairstyle.

Johnston is in a league of his own in the jaw dropping stakes :D

After Souness he was the most jaw dropping signing for me, Hairdressers must have made a killing with folk wanting his hairstyle.
I got the blonde hairdo but there was a guy in my school who changed his hair colour to the same as Gazza every time Gazza changed his.

Now that's dedication !! :eek:

Fantastic memories seeing things like that, guy was a genius and I don't think there is any doubt that he genuinely loved his time with us.

I loved the man. A genius at work.

Had the pleasure of his company on a couple of occasions too. Experiences that will live with me forever.

Thanks for posting that OP was a great watch some genuine LOL moments you can tell how much the club meant to him.

Legend in my eyes.

Back