George Edmundson

Deejj206

Official Ticketer
As an employee I’m amazed at the number of Electrical jokes. Hope he signs I’ll get his name on the shirts

frankfurterbear1

My colleague who scouts also for Bordequx says we are sniffing around Thomas Fontaine a French defender. Asked his opinion, no, not for French football bit physical, unit and quick better suited to Scottish football.

Last edited:

Harthill Bill

Looks the part here but most do in their videos
Never heard of him, but he looks exactly like the type we need.

Strong, fast, athletic, good in the air, aggressive, comfortable on the ball and left footed.

No idea what he's worth, but I'd love to think we're linked with him.

KGR98

Never heard of him, but he looks exactly like the type we need.

Strong, fast, athletic, good in the air, aggressive, comfortable on the ball and left footed.

No idea what he's worth, but I'd love to think we're linked with him.
Probably wouldn't cost much he was a 2nd division French player for a long time and signed for a ligue 1 team last year but doesn't seem to have played much

MSF

Neither are guys from Dundee....
Kamara has been really decent but thats hardly an excuse to now sign a lot of players from low level clubs. He came from Arsenal originally.

Not that Edmundson is a bad player or whatever, I know nothing about him. Just saying. :D

AdiCR2

Kamara has been really decent but thats hardly an excuse to now sign a lot of players from low level clubs. He came from Arsenal originally.

Not that Edmundson is a bad player or whatever, I know nothing about him. Just saying. :D
I'm making the point that gone are the days of us signing 'stars'. We need to mould players into stars and Kamara has taken to it like a duck to water. I agree its quality over quantity but for every Kamara we have an O'Halloran etc every transfer is risky so I agree with you.

We cant shout down players because of where they are playing. We are raving about G Doc and he is in that same league.

ekbear98

I'm making the point that gone are the days of us signing 'stars'. We need to mould players into stars and Kamara has taken to it like a duck to water. I agree its quality over quantity but for every Kamara we have an O'Halloran etc every transfer is risky so I agree with you.

We cant shout down players because of where they are playing. We are raving about G Doc and he is in that same league.
He’s in the league below the one which doc was playing in

Yankeeger

Spoke to my relative who seems neutral when it comes to commenting on players
Although he did say the lad can be a bit of a live-wire with some back ground checks required incase he shocks us with his behaviour

PMB1872

Spoke to my colleague who watches Oldham regularly. He says Edmondson is very good. Albeit playing at League Two level.

Barrymoped

Spoke to my colleague who watches Oldham regularly. He says Edmondson is very good. Albeit playing at League Two level.
It’s a gamble at that level. Both Windass and Crooks were in the league 2 team of the year, Windass was decent in patches, no more, while Crooks was absolutely dreadful.

But that’s not say there aren’t bargains to be had, it’s just more of a gamble as you don’t know if they are capable of stepping up.

AllyAdair

Same posters saying he’s not good enough because he plays in league 2 are the ones screaming to get Docherty back into the team after being in a relegation scrap in league 1.

Know nowt of the boy, might be good, might be a Kiernan, no idea.

-ZED-

Will there be much resistance? It wouldn’t be a shock, I think he would be a good fit for the current squad. It might swing the balance of power.