German referee's

RodneyUPlonker

Just watched the Gladbach - Stuttgart game. 3nil to Gladbach, the commentator comes out with they usually stop the game on exactly 90 mins if the other team has no chance. I wasn't betting on this game but bet on alot of German football, if I was waiting on over 3.5 goals I would be punching the walls. Has any gamblers out there noticed this before? Heads up anyway.

Just watched the Gladbach - Stuttgart game. 3nil to Gladbach, the commentator comes out with they usually stop the game on exactly 90 mins if the other team has no chance. I wasn't betting on this game but bet on alot of German football, if I was waiting on over 3.5 goals I would be punching the walls. Has any gamblers out there noticed this before? Heads up anyway.

I don’t think there was any time added on at Ibrox in the 7-1 game against Motherwell despite there being numerous stoppages and 4 substitutions in the second half.

Which makes the 5 minutes at Tynecastle and 1 first half and 3 second today even more suspicious.

I have also seen it at Cup games at Ibrox when we have been coasting against lower league opposition and I have a wedge on us to be next goalscorer and nothing is added on.

I don’t think there was any time added on at Ibrox in the 7-1 game against Motherwell despite there being numerous stoppages and 4 substitutions in the second half.

Which makes the 5 minutes at Tynecastle and 1 first half and 3 second today even more suspicious.

I have also seen it at Cup games at Ibrox when we have been coasting against lower league opposition and I have a wedge on us to be next goalscorer and nothing is added on.
The commentator said before injury time that's what they do in Germany. That's my point

On the other hand if you bet under 3.5 goals you would be glad.

Back