Euro 2020 Germany v Hungary, BBC2 8pm

I'm actually pretty impressed with Hungary, they were unlucky to lose 3-0 to Portugal, they played well until the 84th minute and then collapsed.

Hopefully there isn't another late collapse from Hungary.

1st time in my life I've chose the correct game to watch! Wow

I was meant to be in Budapest for France v Portugal game but I'm ignoring that game also looks a cracker.

Despite his best efforts, Not even Savage is putting a dampener on this :))

Been quite impressed with András Schäfer who got the second goal. 22 and plays for a Slovenian team after originally playing for Genoa.

Tenacious with good work rate in midfield

1st time in my life I've chose the correct game to watch! Wow

I was meant to be in Budapest for France v Portugal game but I'm ignoring that game also looks a cracker.

Despite his best efforts, Not even Savage is putting a dampener on this :))
To be fair Savage isn’t saying much

That's Hungary sorted, Kevin Volland has just come on for Germany. He was horrendous against France.

Cue him scoring now :D

If Hungary go out here, they've been very hard done by here. Played well against Portugal, that rather lucky 1st goal fir Portugal just knocked the stuffing out of them.

Already looking forward to the WW2 and 1966 references on the TV all weekend if it ends up England v Germany :rolleyes:

Germans time wasting, they must like the idea of playing England

If Hungary go out here, they've been very hard done by here. Played well against Portugal, that gather lucky 1st goal fir Portugal just knocked the stuffing out of them.

Keith Jackson said Scotland are the hard luck story of the tournament (after being pumped twice at home and scoring just 1 goal).

I think Hungary will most definitely be the real hard luck story here. A group with the World champs, the Euro champs and Germany, and they’ve been unlucky not to take more in at least 2 of their 3 games.

When you consider they were meant to be the whipping boys, they’ve gave a superb account of themselves in all 3 games.

Back