Gerrard class manager?

Corkinator

Ok I fished with the question mark!
He is a class manager and an absolute roll model for our children but I was thinking who of their managers in the last 40 years have been a roll model to kids.

we’ve had souness, smith, advocat, mcleish, Greig, mccoist, Wallace even le guen, who I would be delighted to hold up as roll models. They have and interim dalgliesh and starchen snr!! The rest are utter crackpots, bigots and tramps.

I’m sure there are boardrooms all over Europe thinking we she get him before Liverpool snap him up.
fortune always favours the brave - I want him to be at Ibrox for a long time - don’t tell me there are no teams looking at his astonishing record as a young rookie manager.
surely it’s not inconceivable that Barca with their massive debt wouldn’t be tempted to have a look - given they need to take a different direction some time soon.
Steven Gerrard has probably more kudos than we as a support know.

PS I hope I’m wrong.

I’m sure there are boardrooms all over Europe thinking we she get him before Liverpool snap him up.
fortune always favours the brave - I want him to be at Ibrox for a long time - don’t tell me there are no teams looking at his astonishing record as a young rookie manager.
surely it’s not inconceivable that Barca with their massive debt wouldn’t be tempted to have a look - given they need to take a different direction some time soon.
Steven Gerrard has probably more kudos than we as a support know.

PS I hope I’m wrong.
Just said the same on another thread. His exploits this season will get him noticed.

images

Ok I fished with the question mark!
He is a class manager and an absolute roll model for our children but I was thinking who of their managers in the last 40 years have been a roll model to kids.

we’ve had souness, smith, advocat, mcleish, Greig, mccoist, Wallace even le guen, who I would be delighted to hold up as roll models. They have and interim dalgliesh and starchen snr!! The rest are utter crackpots, bigots and tramps.

Fuk them, another thread leading to the beggars.

I'm all for laughing at them and do regularly, but ffs this is the bottom of the barrel stuff.

Back