Gerrard - No pre or post match interview tonight?

CLMGC

Gary Mac done both, anyone know why Gerrard didn’t speak? No issue with it, just curious.

Possibility there was trouble with the recording equipment and he got fed up with the cameraman saying 'ooops - we've encountered an unexpected issue.' :rolleyes:

He may have shot the craw done to see his family, back up the road for the weekend?

The players might have the day off to recover, probably back in training on Friday so maybe he'll head back up tonight or Friday morning.

It's around a 4 hour drive each way, I wonder if he has a chauffeur so he can still to fooball related work during the journey, but having a chauffeur might be a covid risk.

Maybe he's clever enough to know when they really, really want quotes from him, he just won't give them any. Would other media have been there or just the club TV?

Possibly still trying to log in to RTV to catch some replays? :oops:

:)) only joshing. I like listening to Gary as well

The players might have the day off to recover, probably back in training on Friday so maybe he'll head back up tonight or Friday morning.

It's around a 4 hour drive each way, I wonder if he has a chauffeur so he can still to fooball related work during the journey, but having a chauffeur might be a covid risk.
Pretty sure he uses a chopper

They are still down in Liverpool. He and his family iare making a lot of sacrifices for his job. To be applauded. Probably didn’t want to move kids schools etc.
Wouldn’t have thought club would have allowed that to be honest but fair play to him and his family if that’s the case

Does his family not live up here with him ?
During his 1st season ,our bus pulled into Johnstone bridge services on our way home, and the gaffer was there filling up his Range Rover.He was heading home to the family

Back