Gerrard nominated for EPL manager of the month.

Two 2-0 wins taking over a team that lost five on the spin. Probably deserves a mention.

Is Dean Smith also nominated for his start at Norwich?

Klopp should win it Liverpool were silly good last few weeks.

Beat Brighton who hadn’t lost away from home till they played Villa. Also beat palace at away, giving Crystal Palace there first home defeat of the season. Then narrowly losing to Man City, going by the match report Villa had a couple of chances second half to equalise. Gerrard will be in for a good shout of winning it.

Here's a slant on things, if he does well he is recognised as a fine manager, fails then he is open to the usual biais of the english media that he could only do it in a 2 horse race. Does that reflect well on us and 55 ?

We've moved on, it's a new chapter.

I see some are still suffering from ‘jilted lover syndrome’ in relation to Gerrard. Managers, like players, come and go. Rangers continues to win.
The expectation that some folk have about people not having an opinion (good or bad) on a manager who left weeks ago is just weird.

Wasn't even there full month, won two games, immediate managerial bounce.

Brought back to earth by City.

Doesn't merit Manger of the month

worth a mention for it, but ultimately no.

Typical EPL and their desire to create controversy around the simplest thing.... gets them media impressions and raises awareness and profile... something they are world class at doing

Yeah, I hope we can move on from the manner in which he left. It was sore the way it happened, but you can’t grudge him a move back to the EPL. I for one hope he’s successful at Villa. He gave us one of the most memorable seasons we’ve had in many, many years. We’ll do well to ever better that points tally.

He’s had a good start at Villa and he’s loved by most connected with the English game. Good luck to him.

Sadiq going for £60m must help us...
Hardest working agent in football. Was linked with all sorts while at partizan and ended up in the second division of Spanish football.

Had a good season in the top 5 scorers last year, finishing level on goals with a 40 year old striker who hasn’t played in the top league for years and the agent is back at it:))

He took the whole backroom team before an important cup game and game in Europe but still the jilted lover jibes, quite poor from you.
The timing, and the way the whole thing was handled, was poor. Can’t argue with that. He’s gone though and the way some on here have gone from idolising him to outright hatred is pathetic. Similar happening with Goldson for having the audacity to run down his contract.

The Club have moved on, the results are fine and, some would argue, we might even be playing better. Life’s good.

The timing, and the way the whole thing was handled, was poor. Can’t argue with that. He’s gone though and the way some on here have gone from idolising him to outright hatred is pathetic. Similar happening with Goldson for having the audacity to run down his contract.

The Club have moved on, the results are fine and, some would argue, we might even be playing better. Life’s good.
Agree. However those that havent moved on are those starting threads about him. Let it go folks

The man who obliterated the ten deserves it.

Lurkers……

My boy had no real recollection of us winning a title prior to Gerrard…he also said to me that title day and George Square was his best day as a fan.

That day will live with people forever.

I’ve no time for the guy now whatsoever…but he gave all the younger Bears something to hold onto forever.

My boy had no real recollection of us winning a title prior to Gerrard…he also said to me that title day and George Square was his best day as a fan.

That day will live with people forever.

I’ve no time for the guy now whatsoever…but he gave all the younger Bears something to hold onto forever.
I’m 41 and the only one that comes close for me was the 9 season.

From where we were to absolutely pishing the title? Hollywood stuff in all honesty.

Back