Gerrard Offered 1 Match Ban after Red Card at Livingston

I'd still like to know what happened between the manager being shown a yellow then a red. Seemed like he walked away. The audio shows the same. McAllister has a go at Beaton.

To be honest if I were him, I’d take it as he’s still in the dugout for the girodome.
With no fans in the stadium, would it really matter?

Either way he will be in the dugout when we go there. He's either in the sand tomorrow of his hearing is after the game against Them.

I thought Alfie's hearing was today?
It is. In the link.

Notice of Claim | Alfredo Morelos, Player, Rangers FC​

Thursday 4 March 2021
Player: Alfredo Morelos, Rangers FC

Match: Livingston FC v Rangers FC on 3 March 2021

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Offence: B1k - Commits an act of simulation

Claim: Wrongful Caution for Simulation

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Friday 5 March 2021

So they can convene & offer the Rangers Manager his punishment within 2 days of the game, but for the Hearts Manager it's almost a month that goes by? And people think we're paranoid?

Just seen the above info re date of hearing. Still quicker than Neilson mind you!

Tbh mate this suits us. He was always gonna get called up. This lets us manipulate when he serves it and it's a one match compared to Neilsons 4 (two suspended).

He'll accept it. He apologised for getting wound up so he's already admitted he did something wrong, even if the point he was making was spot on.

Beaton shouldn't ref another game until grass roots football restarts and he can get a gig doing 5s at Goals

Tell them to ram it, it was there inept ref who caused all this.
Just because he swore at the little prick,
That was a clear as day penalty and it should be beaton and linesman
in the dock,
and put down to the lower leagues for a while.

Accept it, sit in the beautiful main stand tomorrow, then be down at trackside at Parkhead for the pitch invasion at full time.

Back