Gerrard praising Aribo after Braga. Haliday story

Fair enough.

When the Nigeria gaffer said him and the two other players were held up with transfer issues, I presumed he meant connecting flights or whatever :))
I missed a connection from MIA to MCO one year and signed for Portland Timbers the next day. A bit confusing because I'd mostly been driving HGV's before. :))

Big man has it all except maybe that extra 10% in his head. with total belief he would be unplayed in the SPL

He was my prediction for our POTY at the start of the season and he's well on course to earn it IMO.

Love Aribo, going to be a great player.

Imagine the day though, (hopefully early January) that Aribo, Kent and Hagi all hit top form together.

Gerrard comes across as being a very good man manager. Who wouldn’t want to play for Steven Gerrard anyway? The guys a born winner and leader.
And that's it right there, as a player you know Steven gerrard would never ask you to do something he himself wouldn't do because he done everything, if a guy like gerrard can't inspire you then you may as well give the game up

His 1st half against Hearts at Ibrox was unreal, we need to cash in on him unfortunately and should be looking for 20mil plus.
How many goals and assist did he contribute during that game? I honestly find this place mental that Hagi gets dogs abuse yet his goals and assists are twice that of Arbio yet everyone seems to think he’s out of this world.

One of my favourite ever Rangers players, said a few times on here before, if Messi or Ronaldo,or Salah or Lewandoski scored that goal v Braga, the media would still be wanking themselves silly over it.
Fantastic goal, and the catalyst for the comeback.

How many goals and assist did he contribute during that game? I honestly find this place mental that Hagi gets dogs abuse yet his goals and assists are twice that of Arbio yet everyone seems to think he’s out of this world.

Point us all to the dogs abuse Hagi gets will you.

People might start taking you seriously.

BTW both players have the same amount of goals and assists this season.

Love big Joe Aribo.

We've got a class act in our team, if he adds a bit of aggression he'll be unstoppable in this league.

Point us all to the dogs abuse Hagi gets will you.

People might start taking you seriously.

BTW both players have the same amount of goals and assists this season.
Hagi has played half the games though….Aribo only tends to score against the wee teams.

That was last season…. How many goals or assists has he had against the top 6

No idea, but he does a hell of a lot more than add goals and assists.
His defensive work is relentless, every game he's making interceptions he's got no right to.
The guy's a tremendous young footballer with a brilliant touch, developing well at Rangers. If you cannot see and appreciate that, I feel sorry for you :)

No idea, but he does a hell of a lot more than add goals and assists.
His defensive work is relentless, every game he's making interceptions he's got no right to.
The guy's a tremendous young footballer with a brilliant touch, developing well at Rangers. If you cannot see and appreciate that, I feel sorry for you :)
Yeah he does they against the wee teams. Have a look back at the Aberdeen game and tell me about his defensive work being relentless, he continuously switches off when we don’t have the ball. He has all the attributes to be a great player but honestly he only does it against the wee teams.

Gerrard said in one of his post match interviews that we'd be lucky to keep a hold of him and his international coach said he was late to international duty one time as he was negotiating a transfer I'd imagine that team will still hold an interest
It was flight transfers ya muppet

In 22 games 3 goals and 3 assists i don’t think the gaffer will be happy with, he’s a great player but Gerrard constantly saying he wants his attackers to add numbers to their game.

Back