Gers fined 16,000 Euros by UEFA

Bonnyloyal

Raman Bhardwaj‏ @STVRaman 2m2 minutes ago
Rangers fined 16,000 euros after a fan ran on the pitch v Villarreal (Ibrox) and for the ''throwing of objects''

Match: UEFA Europa League group stage match between Rangers FC and Villarreal CF (0-0), played on 29 November in Scotland

Charges against Rangers FC
- Field invasions by supporters - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) DR

Decision:

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to fine Rangers FC €16,000.

Match: UEFA Europa League group stage match between FC Spartak Moskva and Rangers FC (4-3), played on 8 November in Russia

Charges against FC Spartak Moskva
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR
- Late kick-off – Art. 11 (2) DR
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Decision:

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided:
- to close the disciplinary proceedings against FC Spartak Moskva and its coach, Oleg Kononov, for the late kick-off;
- to fine FC Spartak Moskva €27,000.

Charges against Rangers FC
- Late kick-off – Art. 11 (2) DR

Decision:

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to warn Rangers FC and its coach, Steven Gerrard, for the late kick-off

same offences different fine how come
Charges against PFC CSKA Moskva
- Field invasions by supporters – Art. 16 (2) DR

Decision:

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to fine PFC CSKA Moskva €13,000.

same offences different fine how come
Charges against PFC CSKA Moskva
- Field invasions by supporters – Art. 16 (2) DR

Decision:

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to fine PFC CSKA Moskva €13,000.
Perhaps because our idiot went towards the linesman? Not sure what they’re idiot did but could be same charge but slightly different incidents.

What exactly is the point of these "fines" looking through the list everything is for such a minimal amount it seems pointless

€10,000 for racist behaviour or €6000 for setting off fireworks/thowing objects to teams who pay £4m a week in wages

Every card display seems to bring out the brain donors who just can’t help themselves

I’d rather we done away with them

Kicked the arse out of them now and no longer have the same appeal they once did

If anything I think they take away from the atmosphere as the teams come out as people seem to think they can’t sing when holding the cards up

Take it the objects were the cards from the display?
No. It was the %^*& wits that threw cups of juice and whatever else at the wank who went into the pitch. Hitting the police and stewards and almost leathering the goaline assistant.

I’d sue the wank who calls himself a fan who invaded the pitch for 10k plus legal costs. And find everyone else who chucked something and split the remaining fine between them

Will that mean they will be hit with a 16000000000000000 euro fine for there latest demeanor last night.

The guilty should be called out and banned but UEfA fines are nothing but slaps on the wrist.

Pay it and move on.
In the current circumstances I'm sure we have better things to spend £16,000 on than paying for the actions of some attention seeking arsehole.

In the current circumstances I'm sure we have better things to spend £16,000 on than paying for the actions of some attention seeking arsehole.
True but 16k from around 5 or x million made isn't going to kill us.

I'm not belittling the offence in itself but pay the fine and move on.

Said at the time he had cost us 20,000 euros. Wasn't far wrong.

What a dickhead :(

As well as the stuff launched at the pitch invader as he was being taken round the stadium I seen a juice carton launched onto the pitch from the Broomloan just before it, narrowly missing the guy running the line behind the goals. He clearly seen it as well so I'd imagine that's what it was.

The level of coverage this is getting on sky sports compared to an assault on a salzburg player and a football child abuse conviction is downright sinister.

The orcs will be served a measly wee fine for assaulting a player. I expect us to be done for the pyro at the start of the game last night for which we will get a behind closed doors ban and a quarter of a million fine

No it won't.

A ned embarrassed us and got our club fined, whatever they do doesn't take away from that fact.

So, it doesn't interest you if they receive different punishments from us. Way to bury your head in the sand.

What exactly is the point of these "fines" looking through the list everything is for such a minimal amount it seems pointless

€10,000 for racist behaviour or €6000 for setting off fireworks/thowing objects to teams who pay £4m a week in wages
They are on a sliding scale for if the offences are repeated the severity of the punishment increases. Some might say that's fair as the team should not be excessively punished as you can't police every single fan and if some prick wants to run on the pitch, generally speaking he'll be successful

Back