Get Fabio Silva in the 11 every week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva, Cortes, Sima and Cantwell could be a really impressive front 4 - and actually has half a chance of being possible next season too.

Amato is a great shout, he skinned two of them in a very Gabby way,
He is showing up very well, the goal the other day has obviously gave him a boost. Keep up the good work Fabio. And keep yer Da happy by scoring the winner v the beasts.

Made a huge difference when he came on. Started to look like the thoroughbred he is. Though pre-match, like the Manager, I'd have picked Dessers.

Clearly top, top class.

Should start every game he is fit.

Much more mobile, skillful and talented as a number 9 than our other options right now
Couldn’t have put it any better myself.

He really works hard and obviously really wants to progress with his career. A very good player and professional.

And none of this needs several months to get used to things he’s right in among it.

You can see the difference between a 4m and a 35m player. The touch. The reading the game. The strength. If we can get him next season on loan we have won a watch
I think if we do win the league he will be here for the champions league, Wolves will be happy with that too. Does well in the champions league and they either get a more complete player back or someone buys him.

I hope that he is the type of player we are looking at though, not £35million player but a player that is fast, skillful and hard-working.

Absolutely. Diomande thought looked great but only seen flashes. I think the left wing will be Cortes more often than not as he looks so much more reliable and composed than Matondo.
Yeah man, give Matondo props
For tonight but that was the right sub

£7m after unsuccessful loans at Angers and Stoke, then a major injury whilst pushing into the last 24 months of a deal seems a bit OTT.
Very successfull at us though. His value won't have dropped to Brighton. They have spent money and big wages on him

The type of player who makes others around him better as well with his movement and vision.

Might not get you 20 goals a season but his absolute quality makes space for others to score.

Our attacking options are definitely improving with Silva, Cortes and Diomande (cameo, I know) all looking like dangerous players but I can't help feeling we still need an out and out goalscorer.

Played with heart and skill, can’t ask for much more. Just wish he’d finished that late chance, I think if he starts scoring he’ll be hard to stop.

Cortez and Silva, might sound like a couple of Pirates, but they get you off your seat every time the ball gets to them.

Sorry, despite his goals Dessers is still pish. Not offering enough, loses the ball too often, too slow and doesn’t know where the front post is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back