Get rid of the whole lot of them

And who's putting there hands in their pockets for that?

I get the sentiment but the last "manager" has done this.

It was said at the time it would take Phil at least 2 or 3 transfer windows to try & sort this shit show & nothings changed.

It will take being sorted in increments. There is no quick fix unfortunately.

The quality just isn’t there. Massive clear out needed, except we don’t have the money. Sometimes I hate following football. Had a feeling this was going to happen. They will probably play well from now on, no pressure title race is done. Once again rather than win a title race we gift it to them along with the champions league money. So angry and upset.

There’s quality players in there who I would keep. They will find form without fraud teammates. However, it’s yet another season of the immovable old guard bottling it.

Tavernier and Goldson will still be at Rangers next season.

We have too many glaring problems elsewhere in the squad that the manager will convince himself(like a few before) that things will be alright if he gets the rest right.

I would put a fair bit of money on it.

Absolute disgrace. Players earning thousands per week serve up that against Dundee and Ross County. I hope the manager drops half the team for rest of the season. I rather see the 18s play.

We have too many glaring problems elsewhere in the squad that the manager will convince himself(like a few before) that things will be alright if he gets the rest right.

Sadly I think you might be right

Tav and Goldson should be the first 2 out of the door.

100% they will be. Why would any team just randomly come in and try and buy players we have who are being called rubbish.

This is what they do. They all need to go. Clement will be gone by October if he sticks with this garbage.

They don’t deserve for there to be 20 odd thousand at hampden to see them on Sunday. Honestly wish there could be something organised to show our utter distain for the majority of these players.

The money we all spend year after year to follow n back this team, and we get served up the same pish time after time. We deserve better! Get the lot of them out of our club.
100% mate

same shite every single year

Reactions: CF4
Maybe not tonight but imo Clement has to come out publicly and tell a few home truths about these players. Let's be honest most of that 11 aren't gonna be here next season but it would buy him some respect off the fans. By defending them he'll be guilty by association

We need rid of pretty much every player in this squad, they will never win a title. The manager needs to be completely ruthless this summer.

Thank Beale for selling Sakala and getting Dessers instead.

Sakala is no Star but so underrated and would be a better Choice than anyone except maybe Sima.

Well if we’re stuck with those players we are royally fucked.
I agree. However I'm sick of the same pointless and stupid waste of space comments whereby posters on here for some uneducated reason just think players under contract can just be sold. They can't and won't.

Another season of Tavernier, Goldson, Lundstram and co and the support will explode.
No we won't and the club know it we've known for seasons that Goldson ,tavernier, Lundstrum etc are pure mince but when you get the manager on telly excusing the likes of Tav because as he said he is captain then I have no faith that PC will get rid of them or at least bench them. So it looks like another season listening to the likes of we didn't turn up and we will need to learn from it.

Back