Get the message out on the big screens.

noucamp72

Would have to be either Dave King or Steven Gerrard (or both) to have any kind of effect.

For starters it could be done before the Legia game asking the support to refrain from any chanting or add ons that will destroy all the great work that is going on at the club right now.

I know our manager has already made a plea but I feel some of our support need reminding.
Along the lines of our many enemies in this country would love nothing more than to see us damaged beyond repair so please don't give them the satisfaction.

It will show that we are doing something and put a bit of pressure on a certain club to address their many problems.
I understand that away games are another problem altogether...…...just a thought.

Would have to be either Dave King or Steven Gerrard (or both) to have any kind of effect.

For starters it could be done before the Legia game asking the support to refrain from any chanting or add ons that will destroy all the great work that is going on at the club right now.

I know our manager has already made a plea but I feel some of our support need reminding.
Along the lines of our many enemies in this country would love nothing more than to see us damaged beyond repair so please don't give them the satisfaction.

It will show that we are doing something and put a bit of pressure on a certain club to address their many problems.
I understand that away games are another problem altogether...…...just a thought.

Get it in the programme, Rangers TV and across our official social media accounts too.

I'm sure we will see this.

I reckon rather than a video there should be clear communication of what can’t be sung (for those using this as an excuse)

Then there can be no excuse when people are banned

The message is Follow With Pride but literally says report any unacceptable behaviour to stewards or police or call the anonymous hotline thing. Doesn’t go into enough detail in my opinion.

I reckon rather than a video there should be clear communication of what can’t be sung (for those using this as an excuse)

Then there can be no excuse when people are banned

Folk, if they are honest with themselves, know fine well what is likely to get us in trouble. They are hiding behind this excuse.

We don’t need a list, we need common sense and realism.

Back