Getting a tattoo to mark 55

Get one of these you will be able to change it when we go on a run.

Already had thoughts on this.

My plan right now is some sort of road on the back of my leg with "Route 55" markers on it.

At the bottom, the destination is Peterhead 11/8/12 and the top of it will be wherever and whenever we clinch it.

Was going to put all the places we have played in between, but that would need to be massive. Lol

Full face back tattoo of Stevie G ala Steve O.

dou1xsxtcsq6pw4h6sf1.jpg

I got a sailor jerry shark tattoo about august last year so without even knowing it at the time I have one of the best reminders of this season already inked

Just get "Terry Munro where did it go" with a Kris Boyd smile.

Years to come your grand kids will love the story.

I got my 5 stars done in Hamilton , definitely by a true blue

Kenny’s house of pain , it’s his daughter that does them now , she’ll be getting booked for my #55 tattoo soon as poss

I don’t think it will look daft, but it will look dated as we forge ahead. That said it is the greatest title win in our history so far.

55 is our most significant after all we have been through. It will never look out of place.
In all honesty during the McCoist, Warburton and Pedro years, I never seen any way back. They were so far ahead of us on and off the park, it was scary. Now here we are on the brink of 55.

He's not been at timeless for years

Also don't get a tattoo of a moving achievement, I know you'll think it's cool but when we get 56 you'll be like ah %^*&

Like all the 5 star tattoos
I disagree, the 55 is special, its a marker of our return from the dead. It will always be an important memory for Bears, will be remembered still in 100 years.

He's not been at timeless for years

Also don't get a tattoo of a moving achievement, I know you'll think it's cool but when we get 56 you'll be like ah %^*&

Like all the 5 star tattoos
I have the five stars and guess what when we get to sixty I will add another one I’m good with that

Whatever you do, stay sober on the day it's done! We don't want to end up with our version of, "Terry Munro ",

Back