Getting mortal before the match?

mdingwall

Administrator
We've all done it. :p

This young gent outside Cowcaddens underground station is following a time-honoured decision.

I recall an early-80s League Cup final v Dundee United - how I got into Hampden or got home I can't recall but that was enough for me. Nowadays I don't drink alcohol before a match unless going to hospitality.

Live and learn folks!

This young gent outside Cowcaddens underground station is following a time-honoured decision.

I recall an early-80s League Cup final v Dundee United - how I got into Hampden or got home I can't recall but that was enough for me. Nowadays I don't drink alcohol before a match unless going to hospitality.

Live and learn folks!

I’m sure You weren’t legless as no one could have carried you . :D

Can’t drink on a Sunday but I still feel like spewing all the same.

Been there hundreds of times, boy will be right back on it.

No judgements passed here. Been there, done that.

He'll probably be more calm than sober me during the game.

I remember once going through the turnstiles at Easter Road third in a row of 6 of us. Within seconds of getting through I'd lost very one of them such was the state I was in. Didn't see any of them again until we were on the bus after the match. B*stards didn't even bother looking for me.

That was around the late 1970s. These days I can't drink before a big match, especially a Cup Final, my nerves just can't handle it and, to be honest, if I'm lucky enough to be at the match I'd rather I actually remembered how it went.:oops:

Live and learn folks!

At least he looks young enough not to have his false teeth flying oot along with the spew

Back