Giggs stands down

Been called for Jury Duty once before and thankfully my name didn't get drawn out.

Apart from the obvious, my name being read out in front of the defendant, I couldn't face having to collaborate with some genuine halfwits over serving justice and impacting someone's immediate future.

There were two old geezers wearing brown cardigans who got picked, and they were visibly pumped about the situation. Just know they were going to try and take over and be insufferable, I don't have the patience for that shit.

There should be "professional jurors" imo

People qualified in some sort of law degree who's job is to know what the f*cks going on.

Hopefully a new jury come to a verdict and not a cop out

If there are other examples of his alleged behaviour then a new jury might convict him

He comes across as a dodgy guy and given what he did with his own brothers wife I suspect the guy is morally corrupt

Another 12 months before the retrial, not great for either side involved. Neither really able to get closure and move on, been three years already I think. If found guilty then a) I couldn’t see a custodial sentence and b) an appeal would almost certainly be granted. Clear that there’s been a significant break down in the relationship and issues came out on both sides. Got to feel, rightly or wrongly, that if this wasn’t a high profile accused then it would unlikely to have gotten this far.

Back