Gillian McKeith backs the Union Bears

They only seem to exist online. Still to meet one in the flesh. Unless they’re just too ashamed to admit they vote SNP, as they know how wrong it is.
I think if you read certain comments on here it’s easy to spot the “yessers”. Some who defend SNP tyranny but mask it up as condescending messages about anyone who dares to question their policies.

I think if you read certain comments on here it’s easy to spot the “yessers”. Some who defend SNP tyranny but mask it up as condescending messages about anyone who dares to question their policies.
As far as I can see, those on here who vote with SNP are fairly happy to be recognised as such. At least, that’s been my experience. No detective work required, Columbo.

I see Right Said Fred have added their support.

Meanwhile iconoclastic celebs have remained silent. It was all a posture.

Funny how that works.

I’d rattle the daughter but not if she wore Gillian’s get up.

Sorry Sky.
In all fairness I would rattle the two of them even with the crazy get up.

Would draw the line though if wee gill wanted to rummage through ma shite like Bobby sands prepping his paint for his dirty protest

You could have just tagged Big Joke Knew and that wouldn’t have been any less subtle haha

Good on her and good on the union bears. There is no "science" in vaccine passports. You can still have covid despite a wee qr code showing you're vaccinated.. they're utterly pointless

Where’s the irony?
Calling me columbo then doing more detective work than myself then saying none was needed. Shouldn’t really need to point it out but you did ask. Would also add that I don’t agree with you that the Bears on here who vote for snp are open and upfront about it.

I'll assume only people that live in Scotland have heard of her.
Nope, she used to have a show on channel 4 before her 'qualifications' were totally discredited. She'd get people to shit in tupperware boxes then poke about them to see how healthy they were. All for the entertainment of the Great British public.

Then she went on the jungle thing with Ant and Dec and pretended to faint to avoid doing one of the tasks.

Back