Gio

I’ll be the first to admit he wasn’t my first choice and after January I was very critical and would easily of pulled the trigger so I’m looking very foolish now, well done GvB I was very wrong.

Gerrard git fuiked off malmo

Gio has done better than gerrard (mick beale) tactics in europe

He has also finally realised we need to attack dross in the spl

This was Gerrard's team. He deserves plenty of the plaudits. As does Gio.
Gerrard's players, Gio's team.
Gio has got them playing a way that Gerrard never would. He is getting the best out of the them and moulded them in a short space of time into his way of playing. Gerrard Lundstram or Gio's Lundstram? I know which I prefer

I wasnt sold on Gio at first but i love, love, love having a manager who changes tactics to suit specific games and changes it up during games depending on how the game is going, its refreshing not just watching the same tactic np matter the team or circumstances, im excited to see what team Gio can put together.

We’ve played 18 euro games this season 8 with Gerrard as manager 10 with Gio

Gerrard: played 8; Won 2; Lost 4; Draw 2

Gio: Played 10; Won 5; Lost; 2; Draw 3
Gerrard 25% win percentage
GVB 50% win percentage

Gerrard 50% losses
GVB 20% losses

On the basis of 3 points per win, 1 per draw:
Gerrard 8 points from a possible 24 = 33%
GVB 18 points from a possible 30 = 60%

And that’s without factoring in the quality of the opposition: there’s no doubt GVB has faced a tougher run of games.

Gerrard 25% win percentage
GVB 50% win percentage

Gerrard 50% losses
GVB 20% losses

On the basis of 3 points per win, 1 per draw:
Gerrard 8 points from a possible 24 = 33%
GVB 18 points from a possible 30 = 60%

And that’s without factoring in the quality of the opposition: there’s no doubt GVB has faced a tougher run of games.
Give him decent money and we will vastly improve

This was Gerrard's team. He deserves plenty of the plaudits. As does Gio.
I agree, personnel wise it is Gerrard's team and he deserves credit for forming it and professionalising the entire footballing side. Gio took them to this final though, I wouldn't dispute that.

But neither would I dispute that Gerrard formed this group capable of such an achievement, a last parting gift being Lundstram. And he got stick for that, didn't age too well though did it?

His tactics in Europe have been sensational. Last night was a masterclass.

Massive credit to GvB.

The turn around since the defeat to Celtic at Ibrox has been remarkable.

Show us what you are all about - he’s certainly doing that.

Now has the opportunity to win Rangers our most prestigious trophy in our 150 year history.

A tactical masterclass in the last two rounds and he's getting extra belief out of players.

The board should give him whatever he wants in summer. He'll deliver more glorious nights like that.

Special mention to Gerrard. He set this up from nothing, for Gio to take us to the next level.

If he figures out how to break down SPFL opposition and recruits accordingly, he could go onto become a very successful Rangers manager.

I really was losing confidence a few weeks ago but he has turned it around quite spectacularly.

He has been superb tactically and whilst he did in fairness make some mistakes domestically he certainly appears to have far more about him than SG and I still love him despite leaving.

Just might get some of the nuggets on here off his back.

Not gona lie if you told me a few months back Gio was going to take us to a European final and turn everything around I wouldn't believe it. League form was to little to late to turn around unfortunately but what he has done with this team in Europe is unbelievable. Massive few weeks and months ahead but looking forward to what this management team can do for us next season.

Back