Glasgow for EL final.

Not sure mate. We booked it on Friday over the phone, was no hassle but they didn't say if they were busy of not. Give them a phone to check. We've booked for 6pm.
Tried but no answer, into a Brazilian bar at Merchant City

We are park bar on PRW had to book though, does anyone know if there is a decent amount of TV’s etc? Probably the only boozer I haven’t been to on that street
I haven't watched football in it before so haven't paid much attention but there are a couple or TVs downstairs and pretty sure there is a big screen upstairs.

Don't forget an individual party popper to let off in celebration if we win, before switching over to Newsnight.

Boozers will be absolutely jumping on Wednesday, while you're wearing your slippers and tucking into a little Fray Bentos pie :D
Not Frey Bentos mate, I’ve got M&S mini mince pies for half time, some bacon frazzles as well, and some clementine M&S Buck’s Fizz that will be getting sparked should we manage to actually lift that trophy!

No football colours allowed in the maltman.... that will be right, I'll have a Rangers top on and drapped in a big union jack. Pyros in the pocket for GS afterwords

What is “ atmosphere” though? Queuing to get into a rammed pub? Straining to see wall mounted TVs and people getting in your way and bumping into you. £6 a pint and people acting the goat. Crammed trains/busses to get home.

Or - fridge full of beer or Philips perfect draft, slippers on, fresh favourite Rangers top on, and your own big tv. Snacks on demand at your leisure.

Each to their own it has to be said but I know what I would prefer given the choice of the two.maybe showing my age! :))
How about a pub a 2 minute walk away, £2 a pint, 4 big TV screens and a good sing song among fellow bears?

Sorry for yet another “where to go thread” but I can’t find the other. Seville fell through for us. Not too bothered just want to watch the game with other bears though.

Anyone know of any Glasgow based pubs / clubs with space for two on Wednesday. Most places appear to be walk in only now.

Will head to Louden but won’t be there till 3.30 (due to work) so got the fear we won’t get in anywhere.

Plan A - Louden for 2pm

Plan B - head back into city centre and hope to find somewhere good and full of likeminded people

Plan C - if Glasgow is proving a total disaster, make the call early ( 6pm ) and get a train back down to Largs to a local boozer or the Masonic (maybe even the Kings in West Kilbride?)

Plan A - Louden for 2pm

Plan B - head back into city centre and hope to find somewhere good and full of likeminded people

Plan C - if Glasgow is proving a total disaster, make the call early ( 6pm ) and get a train back down to Largs to a local boozer or the Masonic (maybe even the Kings in West Kilbride?)

If you're at the Louden for 2 I don't think you'll have any bother :))

Sorry for yet another “where to go thread” but I can’t find the other. Seville fell through for us. Not too bothered just want to watch the game with other bears though.

Anyone know of any Glasgow based pubs / clubs with space for two on Wednesday. Most places appear to be walk in only now.

Will head to Louden but won’t be there till 3.30 (due to work) so got the fear we won’t get in anywhere.
I have space for 2 in Bauhaus. Another guy from on here is joining the table. Let me know if you wanna jump in

Bacchus was 8pm! And that was still a private room.
I’m sure they would be lenient but I can’t take the chance.
That's what I'm thinking, my 16 year old is over 6ft he might be alight, but it's a real risk, if we get asked to leave.

Again if anyone is struggling, Times Square in st Enoch square look like they have a couple spots left, sure kids are allowed in there too.

Can anyone advise me. I'm thinking of heading to the Loudon. I haven't been in a while but I know they develop it regularly to make it bigger and better. But I'll be going with my 73 year old Dad. I'm worried that we'll need to go for 4ish to have a chance of getting in...and the hours leading upto the game game itself might be too long for him to stand. Does he have any chance of a seat...also will it be too mental for him? Thanks in advance.
I had my 67 year old father in law there a few years ago and the old boy fuckin loved it. Sadly he is no longer with us but its an experience I'm glad we shared.

Im sure Wednesday would be the same for you and your Da

This is what I was planning on asking. What is the biggest capacity venue in Scotland showing the game? About 500 folk are going to my local, if facebook is anything to go by, & lucky if 50 fit in there normally..

What is “ atmosphere” though? Queuing to get into a rammed pub? Straining to see wall mounted TVs and people getting in your way and bumping into you. £6 a pint and people acting the goat. Crammed trains/busses to get home.

Or - fridge full of beer or Philips perfect draft, slippers on, fresh favourite Rangers top on, and your own big tv. Snacks on demand at your leisure.

Each to their own it has to be said but I know what I would prefer given the choice of the two.maybe showing my age! :))
Old bassa loyal.

Still looking to book a table for myself, Mrs and daughter (over 18 ). If anyone knows any availability?

Going to sound a right miserable sod but this forum has become a right nightmare if you’re not going Seville! Depressing AF with all the travel threads and talk of bars etc :(

Back