Glasgow on Saturday

EKblue

How many bears do we think will be there I honestly think we will be looking at 15 to 20k

Any less than 50k in Glasgow would be bizarre.
This is a day we’ve craved for a decade.
We’ll remember it for the rest of our lives.
Get into Glasgow if possible and soak it in!
It is going to be a day which will live long in the memory.Will be in the tens of thousands undoubtedly. Will be incredibly emotional and celebratory after 10 years of hell.

Weathers shite so will reduce numbers no matter how staunch the posts are on here. Won't matter to the young team though.
Between shite weather and some people still being skeptical to go into a large crowd be it because of the virus or what shites being fed into the media to try demonise anyone that goes, won't be surprised if a lot of folk opt out. Not for me though, I was 13 year old the last time we won the league and by %^*& I'll celebrate this one.

Between shite weather and some people still being skeptical to go into a large crowd be it because of the virus or what shites being fed into the media to try demonise anyone that goes, won't be surprised if a lot of folk opt out. Not for me though, I was 13 year old the last time we won the league and by %^*& I'll celebrate this one.
A lot from my bus are the same and they’re all heading through young and old. Let’s go

weather doesnt look that bad i dont think, might rain for a wee bit

Reactions: LD5

I think your wrong on that one.

A lot of people couldn’t get through on the day we won the league as you couldn’t plan for it properly. Even then, thousands still showed up during a time where the lockdown restrictions were more severe. But this is different. People have known about this day for a month and I think they will show in large numbers to celebrate it.

I think your wrong on that one.

A lot of people couldn’t get through on the day we won the league as you couldn’t plan for it properly. Even then, thousands still showed up during a time where the lockdown restrictions were more severe. But this is different. People have known about this day for a month and I think they will show in large numbers to celebrate it.
I still think lots of people will show up definitely, just can't see 50k or 100k turning up like other guys have said. Even just 20k would be a brilliant occasion though.

I'll be watching the game and trophy lift in the house with my old man and spending the day with him. Only thing that's non-negotiable. If he wants to go to George Square then to George Square we shall go. Suspect it'll be the house, garden and maybe a couple of local boozers tho.

Just savour it and take it all in whatever you're doing Bears. And stay safe.

40% chance of rain? That’s a summers day.

It’s going to be Manchester all over again .
When I say George Square isn’t going to big enough I really mean it .
The people that will be there snd fans walking from Ibrox is going to be a nightmare .
Anyway see you all there .

Back