Glasgow Programmes Rangers Shop Copland Road

Aw man. Brilliant memories. Used to get loads of programmes that I had missed out on.

Yes was a great programme shop to visit, many of the Rangers face book collectors club are grateful to it as now they have many valuable programme collections and gaps filled in like you say.

Very kindly this remarkable item was passed on to me yesterday and has now been uploaded to my Rangers past and present Ingur page the original
( since professionally cleaned ) door entrance mat from the club shop in Copland Road maybe some may still recognise if being honest i can’t !

Used to go in there after every game on the way back into town, this was when the subway was shut for modernisation.

Yes this would have been the shop Glasgow Programmes, was there well before the Copland Road Rangers Shop opened.

I believe it was near the old doc buildings on the way into town this must be the shop you remember?

Have managed to find the advert from the 1970’s and loaded it up with others from this period on my imgur page I hope this brings you back some good memories for you following Rangers.

Used to get my programmes out there - remember the excitement of a European away coming in, even though I couldn't read a word!

Aye many issues in those days they didn’t do a English translation particularly the Russians !

Like you get now in more modern away issues think it’s a Uefa requirement now not sure

But have managed to add another page of scans

( Just click scroll right if on your mobile phone or down if on a p c desktop for many more images )

Back