Glasgow Rangers

Rangerista

I'm old school, we are RANGERS and I take people to task who call us "Glasgow", or "Glasgow Rangers".

But today at Hampden I made an exception.

Our support was tremendous, absolutely tremendous.

We rang out over Hampden Park a rendition that I reckon has never been heard from our support, in a volume unsurpassed: "Glasgow Rangers!".

The sound of thousands of us roaring the name was absolutely phenomenal.

We were magnificent today, both on and off the park.

And those scumbags heard it, didn't they hear it.

Good post, mate, and today we saw the real Rangers.

As for our name? I'm relaxed either way. But what I do know annoys the vermin is when commentators on European nights just refer to us as 'Glasgow'.

But then, we are!

We're Rangers, end of story. Our name is non-negotiable.

But more than happy to use Glasgow Rangers in a less formal manner, like via songs.

I’ve never heard anyone call us “ Glasgow”

You see it quite often in the foreign press when we are playing one of their teams in European competition. They refer to us as Glasgow. Happened at some point this season I’m sure. Possibly for the Prague game.

I’ve never heard anyone call us “ Glasgow”
In Germany for a reason I've never found the answer to, we are known as "Glasgow Rangers" and that mob as "Celtic Glasgow". Invariably, that results in us being called "Glasgow".

Strange, but I never tire of pointing out that I'm not a "Glasgow" fan, my team is Rangers.

As for Celtic, they are universally known as ***'s.

I'm old school, we are RANGERS and I take people to task who call us "Glasgow", or "Glasgow Rangers".

But today at Hampden I made an exception.

Our support was tremendous, absolutely tremendous.

We rang out over Hampden Park a rendition that I reckon has never been heard from our support, in a volume unsurpassed: "Glasgow Rangers!".

The sound of thousands of us roaring the name was absolutely phenomenal.

We were magnificent today, both on and off the park.

And those scumbags heard it, didn't they hear it.
I recall watching old European games as a wean, and seemed like we were mostly referred to as “Glasgow Rangers” in this games.

I quite like Glasgow Rangers, but it’s six and half a dozen to me. Just Glasgow is strange though, never heard that and thats not something I’d agree with :))

There’s a difference between calling us Glasgow Rangers, and just Glasgow. Are those quote tweeting me saying In Europe we are referred to as just “Glasgow?

Back