Glaswegian loyal. Buses from Hamburg v Midtjylland

A&O Reeperbahn and the ibis budget on the Reeperbahn are two decent places to stay.

Stayed in the A&O a few years ago when I was over, was decent enough for what was needed just somewhere to get a wash and get the head down for a few hours each night.

A&O perfect for what you need, head down to sober up and up again to get back on it. Stayed there a few times.
Stayed at the Pyjama park in March along the Reeperbahn a wee bit. Another one to look at if still not booked

We just booked Edinburgh to Berlin, then train up to hamburg on the Wed. Night in a&o hamburg, Then Friday, train back to Berlin, flight to Manchester and train to Glasgow. All in about ÂŁ220

Another one wed to Sat out from Manchester via Dusseldorf Wed. Then back straight to Manchester ÂŁ180 return

Sadly due to work constraints, I've had to cancel this trip :( lost my flight costs, but cancelled Hamburg hotel free of charge.

Gutted, but will make sure I enjoy Luxembourg even more now - certainly more than two years ago!

When we went to Hamburg we stayed in the generator hostel. The subway was right outside the hostel to take us to the Reeperbahn. There was 6 of us in a room but you can book rooms for how many u want and it was ÂŁ15 a night. It was spot on

When we went to Hamburg we stayed in the generator hostel. The subway was right outside the hostel to take us to the Reeperbahn. There was 6 of us in a room but you can book rooms for how many u want and it was ÂŁ15 a night. It was spot on
Stayed there before with 8 in a room. Will never do that again.

That just sounds a step too far. The A&O is the cheapest I'll ever go I think!

Were the 8 of u all friends?
Yes we were m8. Our m8 who owns the tankstelle usually finds us accommodation near the pub. There was something on in hamburg that weekend and he couldn't get us into a hotel so put us in there. as jonny says never again

We where friends to begin with mate aye. It was just the sharing of 1 toilet and tbh I was absolutely fucked and couldn’t get to sleep after 48 hours because people kept coming back at random times (which is perfectly fine, but when they ask the same question about 50 times it gets tedious).
Haha luckily we all crashed at roughly the same time so we all got a decent kip but there’s rooms for 2 and 4 etc

We where friends to begin with mate aye. It was just the sharing of 1 toilet and tbh I was absolutely fucked and couldn’t get to sleep after 48 hours because people kept coming back at random times (which is perfectly fine, but when they ask the same question about 50 times it gets tedious).
Had to listen to you telling us how rough you were lol lol lol lol

Haha luckily we all crashed at roughly the same time so we all got a decent kip but there’s rooms for 2 and 4 etc
Aye mate the hotel its self is spot on. As u said next to Central Station, christmas markets across the road and I had the best chicken kebab I have ever had round the corner. Only 15 minutes walk from Reeperbahn.

Back