Glaswegian loyal. buses from Lisbon to braga

Shame, as most folk look to be flying into Porto. Anyway good cheap trains to Braga and back if no buses

Shame, as most folk look to be flying into Porto. Anyway good cheap trains to Braga and back if no buses
We looked at ever possible tie and flights ect. Porto with no direct flights unless you travelled to London. Also spoke to a few who regularly travel most said Lisbon cheaper and easiest to get to get to. Trains are 49mins and 2_80 euro from porto so nobody will be stuck

Confirmed 5pm kick off.
Approx 3.5 hour travel time from Lisbon to Braga.
I'd feel a little bit better if the departure time was around 10am. Can anyone confirm the expected departure time from Lisbon?

Always find that so interesting, only now political parties in spain are starting to campaign to push it back to UK time.
There is more sunlight than UK in winter. What with it being more Southern.
But its not light even now until 8am. When kids are on way to school.
It would make it light about 7 if they went back. It's certainly more practical.
The meridian line passes through the community of Valencia. So over 90% of Spain should be GMT.

Do trains run from Albufeira to Lisbon early doors on the 26th if I wanted to catch a glassy bus?

Do trains run from Albufeira to Lisbon early doors on the 26th if I wanted to catch a glassy bus?

Yeah mate I think that's what the bus will be waiting on arriving before they leave.

Outward
Wednesday, 26 February 2020

CpptAlfa Pendular 182
Faro - Lisbon
Depart - 7:00am 3h 5min
Arrive - 10:05am

Yeah mate I think that's what the bus will be waiting on arriving before they leave.

Outward
Wednesday, 26 February 2020

CpptAlfa Pendular 182
Faro - Lisbon
Depart - 7:00am 3h 5min
Arrive - 10:05am
Is that just running from Faro and not Albufeira?

Back