Glen Kamara blind passing

He was poor and looked relieved when his number came up on the sub board.

Hopefully he'll realise he still needs to work on his game to survive at the club and will bounce back.

I believe there is a terrific in there, he just needs to adjust to playing for Rangers, in Scotland...and on the big stage in Europe.

Still rate the lad but he is off form at the moment,however if the manager picks him we need to give the lad our backing.

A serious flaw in his game is lack of awareness at times , a few times switching off and passing blind could have cost us massively

Same was being said around he in the Main Stand last night. I'll never forget his cross field pass without looking against the sheep in the cup replay at Ibrox last season which went straight to their player and put us right behind the eight ball in the early minutes. I thought after the game that he would learn from that. He obviously hasn't.

Players know when their own fans are on their back.

He's a very good player but has lost a bit of confidence and as a result he's become nervous.
Spot on mate, he is a good player and will come good. Some people saying that we should support Alfredo, so how about every other player in blue

Cant decide if he looked good earlier in season due to Jack being there to provide the stability in the midfield allowing him the time to make the right pass. He just seems exposed in the position he plays and is always likely to cock up. Its a worry because I liked the in-form Kamara, playing with confidence.

There's been a few examples of it recently.

That header back tonight playing their man through could've cost us big time.

He's an important player when in form, so hopefully he gets back to that soon.

There was an interview Neil McCann done a while back saying as good a player as Kamara is, sometimes he just wants a bit too much time on the ball, and I think recent performances have shown that.

Edited for typo.You can tell he was a product of The Arsenal Academy great on ball etc but he doesn't have the physicality to impose himself on games.been very poor ,if Leeds want him for 8m grab it

Latest posts

Back