Glen Kamara's lawyer warns Rangers face a 'genuine risk to life' ahead of Europa League clash with Sparta Prague

Racism is unfortunately rife all over Europe. The voice of a minority shouldn't be used to describe the majority. Wouldn't you agree?
I get that completely and i agree that not everyone in Czech Republic is racist scum. However the evidence against them is compelling. It’s not a minority of Slavia or Sparta fans for instance it’s rife with those 2 clubs. Accounts from players in Czech Republic and against Czech teams show it’s more than just a few isolated events.

This seems to be an endemic problem with Czech and Hungarian teams expecially. English clubs were barred from Europe in the 80s for endemic hooliganism. Isn't it time to do the same with some east European countries if this carries on (and it probably will)

It really is quite sad that the Czech fans can be so nasty but anyone who is going over there will need to watch out. Even our players and staff will need to be careful as some of their fans will just not give a %^*& at all.

They were threatening us on Bert Kassies forum when the draw was made.

I stopped posting on there due to the combination of Eastern European ‘dirty team invented the racism as getting beat’ to the accountancy expert poets that have been hanging about there for the last decade but suddenly have scotland badge avatars.

One of my favourite ever away trips. No hassle from other fans but you do need to be careful if you're going into one of their nightclubs. Run by gangsters who'll rip you off for drinks you dont remember buying or drinking.
Mate and a few guys were sitting at the bar with a few ‘dancing girls’ in a club, bought a couple of drinks but nothing crazy. Upon receiving an astronomical bill were soon surrounded by heavies and left in no doubt it was either pay or else. That bar bill alone ended up costing more than the whole trip!!!

Last edited:
Anwar is a sensationalist, nationalist bell end, and I think suggesting people will die is somewhat OTT. However, I think we'd be as well not taking any away tickets for this one, as much to avoid any inevitable conflict, as I imagine the scummy czechs wouldn't think twice about giving anyone Scottish a kicking.

Anwar and the DR know what they are doing i.e. maximising publicity for themselves.I'm sure Rangers know how to advise their players.
I know people do follow follow but in this case it will be foolhardy IMO.

It’s not BCD but they have one stand closed as a punishment for their racist behavior against Monaco
Not sure that’s the case mate. Looking on UEFA.com it appears the case is still to be decided. Was raised way back on 5 Aug but no record of a decision yet.

Last edited:
Mate and a few guys were sitting at the bar with a few ‘dancing girls’ in a club, bought a couple of drinks but nothing crazy. Upon receiving an astronomical bill they were soon surrounded by heavies and left in no doubt it was either pay or else. That bar bill alone ended up costing more than the whole trip!!!

Same thing happened to us although the bill wasnt quite as bad as the one you got. I shudder to think what would have happened if we didnt pay up.

This cretin has seen an opportunity to have his name and face in the papers, nothing more nothing less. The cûnt’s cûnt.

I don't understand why people call Anwar Scottish or Glaswegian, he was born and spent the first 19 years of his life in Liverpool. He is an English Liverpudlian.

Not more of this shite we had the same Pish spouted about warsaw away and it was a nothing , as already stated our European away support is a different kettle of fish and more than capable of looking after themselves.
Exactly. You'd have thought we were flying into Afghanistan.

I sat in the champions bar in Warsaw and two Polish idiots ran at us, 3 seconds later they had been arrested. Other than that I didn't see a hint of trouble.

He’s raising awareness to get protection for his client. It’s not a difficult concept.

Are you personally so hard you’re going to go over and call them out?
I'm not going to be deterred from travelling by the plastic hard men on social media or by arsehol3s like Anwar.

Every man and their dog tried to put us off travelling to Warsaw against Legia. I didn't see hardly a hint of trouble out there.

I'm not daft enough to call them out, I want to travel trouble free like everyone else.

Racism is still a real thing in the Balkans, Eastern Bloc and some former Soviet countries. Not all of them have moved forward. Most normal citizens and cities will be fine but there are still large numbers with racist views etc.

Back