goal of the season - MyGers

which was the best?

• Total voters
I didn’t get the email ?. I got two generic rangers ones though?.

Edit: nvm sorted it.

Aribo v Braga, it asks for a membership number to vote but I can't see that I have one other than my Rangers number.

Voted aribo v braga.
His skill to brush off the opposition, stretch his leg out to pass out to hagi, recieve it back, beat 4 or 5 players, calm, composed, to then slot it into the net... absolutely delicious.

Oh and not to mention it was critical in turning the game to our favour when we were 2-1 down. Huge pressure for an individual effort. What a goal.

6be375738740ce3bb7681c52a5e8fd68.gif

It was just exquisite the way Morelos let the ball run across him and he caught it sweetly on his weaker foot. the way it just sailed perfectly into the corner, a magical picturesque goal this one gets my vote.

I had a great view of Aribo's goal vs Braga as well being in GF5, but what put me off voting for that was he did have at least 1 maybe even 2 lucky breaks of the ball.

Voted aribo v braga.
His skill to brush off the opposition, stretch his leg out to pass out to hagi, recieve it back, beat 4 or 5 players, calm, composed, to then slot it into the net... absolutely delicious.

Oh and not to mention it was critical in turning the game to our favour when we were 2-1 down. Huge pressure for an individual effort. What a goal.
Was waiting on that goal coming up

Gets my vote

Must’ve been pished when I watched it

Suppose if I’m going to try take the piss I should get my facts straight :D
Was thinking there haha “I was at the game and don’t recall this”. Tbf Barker done a job that night.

Kent at piggery for me.

Still tinged with an undercurrent of what if and frustration about it tho. Should have been one of the key moments in winning the title.

I must say, the goals that are listed, there’s plenty more I wouldn’t be surprised to see in there that aren’t, are just an indication as to how good we can actually play

Kent vs the scum. Loved the sheer fucking arrogance from the boy, and the shithousery that followed. Kent came in for a lot of criticism last season, but we have a gem on our hands who can play football and who on the top of his game scares them shitless. We need more of that and that goal was a pleasant reminder of the utter contempt and disdain we treated those cúnts with on the pitch for years. More please.

(Lots of excellent strikes among the options too, but this was the first one to jump straight into my head when I saw the thread title).

I can't find a link to vote for goal of the season. Logged in to make sure I didn't imagine buying MyGers and it's in my order history but that's it.

I can't find a link to vote for goal of the season. Logged in to make sure I didn't imagine buying MyGers and it's in my order history but that's it.
You will have got two emails, the links at the bottom of the first email.

You will have got two emails, the links at the bottom of the first email.

I was absolutely sure that both emails were identical but I've just read both word for word (again) and it appears they're not and you're correct. First email landed in my inbox and second email landed in junk.

I was absolutely sure that both emails were identical but I've just read both word for word (again) and it appears they're not and you're correct. First email landed in my inbox and second email landed in junk.
I was the same mate :)

Kent v the beasts from the east gets my vote, and not because of the opposition. The way we played out from the back, worked the ball neatly up the right side then switched it over to the left, fantastic team goal.

I went for Morelos as player of the season and Aribo as young player of the season.
Also went for Aribo goal v Braga just for the sheer joy and celebration but there were some real good ones to choose from that didn’t make the list

I went for Morelos as player of the season and Aribo as young player of the season.
Also went for Aribo goal v Braga just for the sheer joy and celebration but there were some real good ones to choose from that didn’t make the list

exact same.

my vote too. watching it back and the fact he had about 5 people in front of him and he had the courage to go for it. absolutely lost it when it went in

plus the fact he was a substitute playing left back to replace Borna! It was an amazing night and this goal deserves it for me and how it made me feel. The stadium went genuinely mental when it went in, dont think anyone could believe it

Very difficult one to choose when I was doing it last night, for the build up and then the outrageous finish I went for Aribo away to Hibs, big joe actually scored some crackers for us that season! I wouldn’t argue with anyone else’s choice because we did score some belters!

Very difficult one to choose when I was doing it last night, for the build up and then the outrageous finish I went for Aribo away to Hibs, big joe actually scored some crackers for us that season! I wouldn’t argue with anyone else’s choice because we did score some belters!
considering he has about 3 goals in the final list and theres a couple more good ones he scored that didnt make the list too. really excited to see him this season with a bit more experience of the league now

Back