• Tav vs Dundee United free kick from another planet

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Aribo vs Dundee United put the laces through it Joe boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack vs Ross county every player got a touch in the build up

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters
No argument.
Roofe's goal attracted world wide attention.
Up there with Davie Cooper's against the filth.

Went for Roofe which I suppose is the predictable option, a big fan of Aribo’s goal especially from the reverse camera angle.

just great to see so many special goals flying in

Went for Roofe’s wonder strike as a great example of a solo goal.
If we had a team goal to consider then Kent’s against Antwerp would be a winner - fast, slick and deadly.

After kents goal last night which in my opinion was perfection personified..which is your goal of the season so far? I've narrowed it down to my favourite 6 to keep it as simple as possible feel free to add others in the replies

There have been so many incredible goals this season.

25-30 at this standard I’d suggest ?

Where do you start ?

Tav's against Galatasary deserves a bit of love. Probably the best team goal we've scored. He started it and ended it 9 passes later it after a beautiful cross from Borna.

Roofe's goal stands out on it's own and would do in any season I've watched Rangers.

This is close to sacrilege, but it might be as good as Davie Cooper's Dryborough Cup classic, and a rival to it as the best goal ever scored by a Rangers player.

We have scored some wonderful goals, I'd struggle to decide the second best one after Roofe.

Roofe's by a distance, he had to do all the hard work to get himself in that position, and, unlike most of the others, it wasn't sitting or tee'd up perfectly or reliant on good teamwork by others. Not just a great 'strikers' goal but the product of terrific graft and a footballing mind.

Individual brilliance its Roofe hands down but I thoroughly enjoyed Kent's goal the other night, the exact way football should be played, Barcelona would have been proud of that goal

I show the wife these goals after the games, she's not a huge football fan but likes a good goal.
After Kents goal in Antwerp she said "Oh they're just showing off now"
Voted for Roofe, unbelievable.

The one in europa, think it was against benfica. Move started off a Tav, every player had a touch before borna crossed for Tav to finish.

Roofe obviously for individual but I think a good team goal tops it.

Back