Going to my first Gers watching party.

RangersFCTexan

Thank you to the guys on here that linked me up with a local Rangers supporters chapter here in the Dallas area of Texas. I'm meeting them at a pub called "The Londoner" in Colleyville, TX. I'm meeting them for the first time for the 4th round of the Scottish Cup against you know who. I appreciate the help and look forward to meeting some of them. Thanks again! #WATP

Thank you to the guys on here that linked me up with a local Rangers supporters chapter here in the Dallas area of Texas. I'm meeting them at a pub called "The Londoner" in Colleyville, TX. I'm meeting them for the first time for the 4th round of the Scottish Cup against you know who. I appreciate the help and look forward to meeting some of them. Thanks again! #WATP

Hope you have a great day.

Enjoy mate.

Is there still a supporters club/bar in Houston? I managed to get along to a bar for a game back in 2011, can’t remember the name though.

Hope you have a great time fellow bear. I can relate to it and so can many of the support as its a bit like for us, going abroad locally like Spain for two weeks. We usually all make great friends in local rangers bars in the Costa Del Sol, or Turkey Mamaris or something.
And it is a great time my man, believe me; instant kinship with shared love for the bears.

Enjoy man. WATP.

Scenes when we pump them

tenor.gif

You have managed to make that sound a bit sleazy but nonetheless I hope you have a great time and see a good win.

Looks like it’s moved to the Londoner in Addison. I’ll be heading over there with my son so If you can make it, I’ll see you there tomorrow.

Is there still a supporters club/bar in Houston? I managed to get along to a bar for a game back in 2011, can’t remember the name though.

Not only one....there is two in Houston! Texas True Blues and the Bayou Loyal.

10 Rangers fans land in a desert island.....

Not only one....there is two in Houston! Texas True Blues and the Bayou Loyal.

10 Rangers fans land in a desert island.....
I was a member of the Dallas club when it was in existence and a member of the Bayou Loyal for a year as I lived in Spring for about a year and a half. Great groups of guys in both clubs. It’ll be a group from the old Dallas club in the Londoner tomorrow.

Looks like it’s moved to the Londoner in Addison. I’ll be heading over there with my son so If you can make it, I’ll see you there tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I never saw this and thought the whole thing was cancelled once the game was moved to Sunday. Gutted that I missed it.

O.P.

There is a smaller group, 8 or 9 getting together at the Londoner in Addison this Saturday at 11:00 to watch the Aberdeen game delayed. If you are interested, come along and meet a few bluenoses. If you watch the game live or know the score, keep it under wraps as most will be trying to avoid it before watching.

Back