Gold champions book - anyone got theirs yet?

foxinthebox

Forgot all about this until today, I ordered it on the same days as the Aberdeen champions program, has anyone received theirs yet? or did it say when I would be sent?, can't find the order email so not sure if it had a date on it when the would start shipping them.

I emailed about it last week and got this reply.

With regards to your enquiry, the souvenir magazines have been sent to print, as they will cover material & interviews from the final league fixture/trophy presentation also. We expect that these should be out with supporters in the coming weeks.

Forgot all about this until today, I ordered it on the same days as the Aberdeen champions program, has anyone received theirs yet? or did it say when I would be sent?, can't find the order email so not sure if it had a date on it when the would start shipping them.
Do you know with all the football on at the moment i had completely forgotten i had ordered one of these as well.

I just got my champions Cadbury chocolate bar a few days ago, I guess the merchandise is still trickling out.

Finally :p.
I will probably get mine’s next week then as it’s coming all the way from Scotland to Cambridgeshire :oops:

I had totaly forgotten about this until I logged in to my account to check on my ST purchase.

Is this the thing we ordered at the same time as the 55 party pack? It was £12.50?

I bought so much 55 stuff, I lost track. :oops:

I had totaly forgotten about this until I logged in to my account to check on my ST purchase.

Is this the thing we ordered at the same time as the 55 party pack? It was £12.50?

I bought so much 55 stuff, I lost track. :oops:
Yes,The Official 55 Souvenir Magazine,it was on pre-order from 8th March.

Back