Goldson out for rest of season

PC says back for pre-season.

Lets hope he means at some other club.
I actually can’t believe some of the comments on here. The guy has just had a season ending injury. He’s one of our own and this is the way we chat about him. We are awful for turning on our own. I’d much rather have Goldson available for the run in than not have him. Even if he was on the bench. This is terrible news.

That’s a bit of a nightmare.

Relying on Balogun to play every game is a big risk. Hopefully Leon King and Ben Davies can step up when needed.

I actually can’t believe some of the comments on here. The guy has just had a season ending injury. He’s one of our own and this is the way we chat about him. We are awful for turning on our own. I’d much rather have Goldson available for the run in than not have him. Even if he was on the bench. This is terrible news.

Please show me where I wished him any ill will?

It's a no brainer that we'd rather have him fit for the run-in than injured, which should work well for you.

We do get a lot of luck, just that it's all bad. I thought last season was unbelievable but this season has surpassed it. I hope we have had medical experts in to see what can be changed at the club.

Not ideal as we would likely still need him at some point in the run in, Not ideal either if we were looking to move him on in the summer either

Back