Goodbye

Barisic, Lundstram and hopefully Lawrence

The fact these three are still starting in this day and age for us shows how poor we are.

All three were rotten
There are a few more. The clear out starts now, we've had at least ten players stinking us out for long enough.

Goodbye to them all bar Butland and Sterling.

Where was the captain today?
Borna, shat it.
Diomande - how much are we wasting on him?
McCausland, hopeless.
Dessers. A concrete post is better.
Lawrence. Hopeless.
Souttar. Dud.

Lawrence since his injury is running in treacle.

He shouldn't be playing in games like today.

How can Clement not see his legs have gone?

Cantwell at least has energy and can get in their faces, sadly Clement cant utilise Cantwell correctly and he’ll likely be sold come the summer.

Am a idiot for saying this squad are serial losers which is fact if Butland goes he’s goes for a decent fee
Said %^*& all about fee, you wouldn’t be fussed if two of the best performers leave as they are replaceable. Everyone’s replaceable, we’ve replaced replaceable players who are now shown up as shite and need replaced.

2 decent talents in our squad and you’re happy to shift them because everyone should go and we can replace everyone. Idiot.

Still expect better from highly paid professionals some of whom seem incapable of trapping a ball, crossing and other basics.

Diabolical from some of them. Sick to death of hearing about pressure and hostile environ ments. If they can't handle the heat......

Don't buy the 10 men argument should still be able to hold possession and find a blue jersey.

Barisic, Lundstram and hopefully Lawrence

The fact these three are still starting in this day and age for us shows how poor we are.

All three were rotten
You can add Cantwell to that as he doesn't get on with the manager and as for Tav who has been done for a few seasons well he should join them but like Goldson you can't force these players out if they have a contract.

100%, posters on here were saying starting him was the wrong choice but were shot down in flames by the Lawrence fan club.
There was a pass from Dessers 1st half. CD held then played it to the edge of the box (right hand side)

Lawrence jogged for it & the scum player has closed him down. He hit off him & it rolled back to Hart.

If TL had sprinted he would have had more space & a better cross

Attitude was stinking today

Been said many times, we need to clear out the large group of players who give us this serial underachievement.
They are on big wages and are comfortable and failing.
We need hungry, fit good players with the right attitude who want to get winners medals.
Stop making exceptions for them, we saw it from most of them last season.
Butland and the excellent Sterling are the standouts we must sign long term, unless we use a large fee for Butland for major signings to come. Get Sterling signed up though.
Clement must get his own men in asap.

Butland will be back down South next Season. Hopefully for a Fuckin decent fee. Sterling? Love him to stay. Afraid he'll be gone too. Others? Barisic. Goldson. Lawrence. Cantwell. Cheerio.And lastly. Lundstram. Blew it today he did. Should NEVER pull on The Jersey again.

The whole squad needs a clear out this summer. That was not the standard we expect of Rangers today. Those players don't understand how hard we are going to have it now from the scum

Thought you were going to do something stupid when I read the title.
Thankfully not.
You're right. I'll be glad to see the back of a lot in this squad.

Who will we keep rather than who should we let go. Butland(unless we really really need the money). Of the back four, possibly Yilmaz and maybe Davies. Midfield,Sterling ,Dio and Cortes. Up front, Danilo and Dessers.
Rebuild will take money and shrewd scouting but it has to be done.

The MapleLeafs have been rebuilding constantly since 1967 and are no closer to being champions than we are so, cheer up.

Wouldn’t miss any of them, even Captain Hider Fantastic, he can go for %^*& all. Terrified of odd job chasing empty crisp pokes.

Done with the lot of them.

Wouldn’t miss the manager either give he can’t see what we all see.

There is a long list I would see out the door if I could: McLaughlin, Tav, Barisic, Goldson, Souttar, Davies, Balogun, King, Jack, Lawrence, Lundstram, Dowell, Raskin, Hagi, Cifuentes, Wright, Dessers, Silva, Lammers, Matondo, Mccausland and Roofe off the top of my head. 22 of them.

Easier to say who I would keep: Butland, Sterling, Yilmaz (probably), Cantwell (probably), Diomande and Danilo (probably). Sima (not our player of course) if we can get him. Maybe Cortes, although I’m really not sure that we have seen enough to judge him either way.

It’s a sorry state of affairs. Kloppen and Clemente have one hell of a job to do.

Last edited:
Back