Goodbye

Barisic, Lundstram and hopefully Lawrence

The fact these three are still starting in this day and age for us shows how poor we are.

All three were rotten
Add Tavernier , Goldson , Jack , Cantwell , Raskin and a few others to that list. In all honesty it’s a bigger re build job this summer than last year.
I know many will criticise me for Tav Goldson and Cantwell but can anyone honestly believe a team built around serial under achievers like them will turn into title contenders.

I'm of the same opinion as you with regards to him, but Goldson's injury has seen to it that he's going nowhere this summer.
I think folks overestimate the medial knee ligament injury. I did mine about 4 days before him and I’m fully expected to be in physio by 10 June. It’s a pain in the arse as you have to keep weight off it at all time and wear a brace but as knee injuries go, it’s actually better than a cartilage injury and nowhere near ACL. He’ll pass a medical in the summer no problem.

On the plus side, we will be losing:

Leon Balogun
Borna Barisic
Ryan Jack
John Lundstram
Jon McLaughlin
and Kemar Roofe

Add in Sima and Silva's wages and that is a decent sum in wages saved.

Even before you then consider players we might be moving on. For example, Lawrence has no legs since his injury, Cantwell, Lammers etc.

That is a big turnover, but half of those aren't even available for selection and I guess we have to trust in the DoF.

I like the look of Cortes and hope there is a deal to be had there. Diomande has a few critics, but with a decent DM and options up front I think he will be fine after a preseason.

The king is dead long live the king.

If we are serious about challenging next season and doing well in Europe then there are more players we have to get off our books to free up money.
Wright
Golsson
Davis
Lundstrum
Barasic
McCausland
Roffe
Lawrence
Matondo
Will be a few more but straight away these are the ones that need to free up wages. McCausland and wright will be on a lower wage but both are nowhere near what we need

If we are serious about challenging next season and doing well in Europe then there are more players we have to get off our books to free up money.
Wright
Golsson
Davis
Lundstrum
Barasic
McCausland
Roffe
Lawrence
Matondo
Will be a few more but straight away these are the ones that need to free up wages. McCausland and wright will be on a lower wage but both are nowhere near what we need
Half of those are out of contract and going. I think you keep McCausland as a squad option and see how he goes. Wright you move on if you can.

Captain Failure can ram his testimonial year too sorry but when the tough get going the going gets tough. We need to be ruthless now he can’t deliver his time is up! He’ll never feel the pain of today like us fans will he? He’ll get in his Lambo and up the road then hit out with the same sound bites when the going gets tough again next season and he’s failed the true traditions of our club!

Stop rewarding failure Rangers!
:mad:

I always forget about Hagi and Cifuentes. They will go as well.

There will be plenty of wages freed up and some funds available. Even before the potential sale of Butland.

As always - it is who you buy and hopefully Koppen is on the ball.

They are rubbish and next season is the last of automatic CL - it is up to us to up our game.

I wonder where the Lawrence fan club from this morning are.

Slow & pish. One goal against Killie & fans were loving him.

A journey man who is on a fortune
This. I just don't get it with this sort of mindset from people. It's like down south when a player has one good game or scores a goal they are suddenly worth £50m and are excellent.

Lawrence has been dreadful all season when he has been fit to play, scores a good goal against Kilmarnock at Ibrox and all of a sudden he's gone from shite to world beater. It's like a mental illness people seem to have where they are completely clutching at straws. Lawrence was never going to do a fucking thing today and so it turned out, as predicted. Can't even remember him touching the ball.

Wouldn’t be up or down about losing anyone in the team other than Butland and Sterling.

Squad needs absolutely gutted.

Add tav and Goldson to that (know he want playing). Amount of space Tav gave Maeda was disgraceful. As if he was marking Messi

Goodbye to them all bar Butland and Sterling.

Where was the captain today?
Borna, shat it.
Diomande - how much are we wasting on him?
McCausland, hopeless.
Dessers. A concrete post is better.
Lawrence. Hopeless.
Souttar. Dud.
A bit sore on Dessers there, he was at it himself for long periods and got a goal. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think he’ll do for us but he was half decent today.

Half of those are out of contract and going. I think you keep McCausland as a squad option and see how he goes. Wright you move on if you can.
McCausland will never make it another Lowry never in a million years good enough. Am sad to say that I thought a young lad Rangers fan I hoped he would be a standout but truth be told he’s not that good

I wonder where the Lawrence fan club from this morning are.

Slow & pish. One goal against Killie & fans were loving him.

A journey man who is on a fortune

As a cameo player hes about 30% chance of contributing

As a starter it's about 5%

Even at St Mirren - at that stage GD might have been a factor
Clean thru he slows and tries to ponce it in

Since injury hes been a waste of a wage

Like many on here, I've been wanting such a massive clearout and rebuild for several seasons now.

However, we could STILL see a majority of that starting team turning out for us next season, if the Manager and Club aren't ruthless enough.
Can you fecking imagine it ?
An absolute joke tbh.

This. I just don't get it with this sort of mindset from people. It's like down south when a player has one good game or scores a goal they are suddenly worth £50m and are excellent.

Lawrence has been dreadful all season when he has been fit to play, scores a good goal against Kilmarnock at Ibrox and all of a sudden he's gone from shite to world beater. It's like a mental illness people seem to have where they are completely clutching at straws. Lawrence was never going to do a fucking thing today and so it turned out, as predicted. Can't even remember him touching the ball.
He's been so injury prone since signing but folk were happy he had a cameo against a tired Killie.

I honestly think a lot on here know nothing about football.

Like many on here, I've been wanting such a massive clearout and rebuild for several seasons now.

However, we could STILL see a majority of that starting team turning out for us next season, if the Manager and Club aren't ruthless enough.
Can you fecking imagine it ?
An absolute joke tbh.
That would just be too much for many I think. Clement really must be allowed to bring his own men in. Re use the vast amount we spend on wages. We need change across the team.
Strongest and fittest players in Scotland is minimum requirement now. Just the starting point at Rangers FC.
Then add the skill and desire to win, Clement must find the right men for the job. Men that want winners medals, that’s it.
If that happens we will beat that lot next year.

McCausland will never make it another Lowry never in a million years good enough. Am sad to say that I thought a young lad Rangers fan I hoped he would be a standout but truth be told he’s not that good
Maybe, but you can't move 15 players in a window. So reasonably he stays and you look for a small fee for Wright before he is out of contract and to move the wages.

If he doesn't improve he's in the next batch to make move. McCausland as 4th or 5th choice wide player is well down the list of issues.

Wouldn’t miss any of them, even Captain Hider Fantastic, he can go for %^*& all. Terrified of odd job chasing empty crisp pokes.

Done with the lot of them.

Wouldn’t miss the manager either give he can’t see what we all see.

On a shit day this actually made me laugh. Fair play, amigo :))

All 3 played through necessity which a lot of posters on here will do well to remember when slaughtering the manager.

It was just a different version of their first goal six weeks ago, jockey, jockey, jockey, goal.
Yes it's a nightmare for Tav up against Maeda who chases everything and never stops the entire match. Much better second half with Sterling providing cover for Tav.

Barisic, Lundstram and hopefully Lawrence

The fact these three are still starting in this day and age for us shows how poor we are.

All three were rotten
Can you also add everyone else to the list
Whole team.are up for sale

the one positive of lundstum going off was sterling going into midfield. he put him as a centre back. i worry clement just views him a utility squad player. its utter insanity how he moves him around.

Back