Goodwin denies Broadfoot's claim that he paid transfer fee himself

Bonnyloyal

He told the BBC: "To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Not only are we losing a very experienced, good central defender, but I'm also strengthening one of our opponents who we are trying to compete with.

"I'm not privy to the actual goings on but I'm not aware Kirk [paid the transfer fee]. I don't think there's been any fee agreed.

"Kirk was on a decent wage with ourselves, and we'll get that money back as Kilmarnock will take over his contract but I'm not aware of any fee."

Broadfoot says his willingness to pay his own fee proved how much he wanted to come back to Kilmarnock to work under Alex Dyer.

He admitted: "I decided to pay the fee because that is how much I wanted to come back and play for Alex and the club again. I wasn’t very confident to be honest.

"Kilmarnock made an approach and St Mirren weren’t letting me go and it went back and forth. I am buzzing to be back

Even though he's an ex Rangers player I can't stand the guy.
I hope he fails whichever team he plays for.

Can’t believe he played for our club and in a European final.

The guy is an absolute bell end and mentally challenged appeaser.

pgBDvx6.gif

Broadfoot along with Mcinnes has blotted his connection with us imho. I for one hope to god neither of them are invited back to Ibrox in any capacity.

Broadfoot played in UEFA Cup Final and Mcinnes was part of nine-in-a-row. They’ve destroyed their part in that as far as I’m concerned. Turncoat bastards.

He told the BBC: "To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Not only are we losing a very experienced, good central defender, but I'm also strengthening one of our opponents who we are trying to compete with.

"I'm not privy to the actual goings on but I'm not aware Kirk [paid the transfer fee]. I don't think there's been any fee agreed.

"Kirk was on a decent wage with ourselves, and we'll get that money back as Kilmarnock will take over his contract but I'm not aware of any fee."

Broadfoot says his willingness to pay his own fee proved how much he wanted to come back to Kilmarnock to work under Alex Dyer.

He admitted: "I decided to pay the fee because that is how much I wanted to come back and play for Alex and the club again. I wasn’t very confident to be honest.

"Kilmarnock made an approach and St Mirren weren’t letting me go and it went back and forth. I am buzzing to be back

It would be hilarious if there was no fee but Kilmarnock pretended there was to rinse money out of Clubfoot.

One of if not THE only ex rangers that I simply cannot take to bases on their on field performances / behavior when playing against us. If o didn’t know any better, you would swear he was a rabid one of “them”

Don't get the Broadfoot bashing on here. Did his best for us all we could ask. He then does what he can for his new clubs.

You'd expect an ex player to be professional and play their best when they come up against us but that c*nt's behaviour in his games against us is unforgivable. I despise him.

Don't get the Broadfoot bashing on here. Did his best for us all we could ask. He then does what he can for his new clubs.
No issue with him trying his hardest against us, the issue is him going out of his way to be a complete thundercùnt about it.

Now 2 of 3 of his ex-clubs where fans despise him. Daresay he’ll sign for Ayr next to complete the trifecta.

Walked out on Kilmarnock because of a foreign manager, goes to St Mirren and spins the whole I always wanted to finish my career here and then dumps them on deadline day without giving them the chance to bring in a replacement to go back to

Yet you won't here a single word of criticism about him from his pals in the press. Kilmarnock's group of senior players have been allowed to run the club on the back of one 3rd placed finish.

How's that working out for them ?

You're forgetting about what he did to Ryan Jack and Alfredo the guys a c*nt and deserves to be hammered on here, no Rangers man does that shit ever he needs a good belting and told why during it.

Last edited:

Absolutely nowt to do wi his time at Ibrox. But since he’s been playing against us he’s pulled every sleekit trick in the book. The guy is an insect.

Back