Goodwin

Bet he feels a right tit now after that over the top celebration early in the gave.
Small time loser celebrated the early goal like a last minute winner in a cup final.
I missed there goal,any video footage of this?

Bet he feels a right tit now after that over the top celebration early in the gave.
Small time loser celebrated the early goal like a last minute winner in a cup final.
Do u expect him to be calm ffs lol. Other teams are allowed to celebrate

Don’t see why he shouldn’t celebrate them scoring to go 1-0 up.

Glad he’s absolutely scunnered by full time though. Prick.

Celebrating a brilliant strike against the champions. What do you want him to do OP

tumblr_nb3nlymUxq1rtjr0po3_500.gifv

He had every right to celebrate but was evened out by his demeanour at the half time whistle.

I don’t like him cos of who he supports but what else is he meant to do, stand there with his arms folded when his player has scored a great goal??

I dont really mind Goodwin. It would be crap world if we didnt have any rivals.i'm pretty sure he wants his team to do well regardless of the opposition.
Must have thought all his christmases had come at once with that goal and the worst Rangers performance (for 30 mins) i can remember.

Had every right to celebrate the belter of a goal against the world breaking champions. But still get it right up ye ya bead rattling prick :))

Back