Got the impression Stevie doesn’t like Rogers

He frustrated him into the point he left his lifelong team. I’d hate the man’s guts deep down too if I didn’t already that is.

Dropped him against Real Madrid for one and dumped his missus to %^*& off with the bird who worked at Liverpool including taking her on the team bus which Gerrard and the boys thought was completely out of order and a distraction so fair to say not a fan

He doesn't....

Rodgers was never going to be the man when he was there so he froze Gerrard out - Gerrard was also the pragmatic force during the season they went close while Rodgers ran away from himself.

That aside Gerrard didn't reach the level he did by being cosy with people..the stuff on here about him calling Rodgers "gaffer" was such dog shit.

Hope he refers to him as Brendan and utterly belittle the lady's front bottom.

Dropped him against Real Madrid for one and dumped his missus to %^*& off with the bird who worked at Liverpool including taking her on the team bus which Gerrard and the boys thought was completely out of order and a distraction so fair to say not a fan
Yes and the Liverpool reception Bird's Husband topped himself within a year after St Brenda stole his wife , as you can imagine,lots of people at Liverpool think he's an utter lady's front bottom.

Hopefully Stevie will be in the trannies face right from the word go, he's just what we need at the minute.
An aggressive competitive manager that will hate losing the way he was as a player.

I would have thought if they were close he would have called Brenda to ask about the goldfish bowl/life in Glasgow?
Rumours have been going around about Gerrard for the last week or 2 so it hasn't exactly been a secret!!
I think it's fair to say that they're not close at all.....which is brilliant.

I don't think Rodgers will be here to face him. When asked about first old firm game next season on ssn Rodgers gave a very obscure reply

Yes and the Liverpool reception Bird's Husband topped himself within a year after St Brenda stole his wife , as you can imagine,lots of people at Liverpool think he's an utter lady's front bottom.
Ooft, didn't know that.
Imagine having that on your conscience?
No wonder he's such a fkn oddball!

Also he blames brendas tactics vs chelsea in the match he slipped.. spoke to a few liverpool fans who blame rodgers tactics in the last few games they lost the league..

I noticed Steven emphasised he and Brenda were fine.Which I thought was odd at the time.As if to play down some previous falling out.Hopefully he shows him as little respect as is required.

Rodgers isn’t liked by anyone at liverpool, Stevie is Liverpool through and through and has more reason than most to dislike the tranny. He will take great joy in bringing down the tranny.

Latest posts

Back