Graeme Murty interview after the Brighton game.

TQ3

A very good interview by Graeme.
I like his style, he has stepped back into his old job, but it seems to me, with a better understanding of what a player needs to make it at Rangers, and a drive to bring as many to the first team as he can.
I also liked, that Brighton want a rematch, that can only be good for the boys and the club.
Keep up the good work Graeme.

He's very impressive in his current role (certainly gets what is required to be a Rangers player).

Reactions: TQ3
That's a guy in charge of the youths talking.

Compare and contrast with the senior era McCoist and McDowells. Night and day.

So long as words and actions marry up, we're a healthier club now than in almost a decade.

I think his chance could come round again at some point although hopefully not for a very long time!
I agree, I think he has something more about him now, and would be backed by the fans after giving us probably the only highlight of last season!

I've got bucket loads of time for Murty, seems to be a excellent guy and a very good coach.
Ditto!

He obviously didn't want the big job at the time and he wouldn't have been ready for it but perhaps in the future if he progresses through the ranks?

I like Graeme, he speaks very well and knows what's required to be a Rangers, i wish him every success in his role with the U20s, he's one guy i want to see doing really well.

I think a club could come in for him as their boss. hope not as he has a genuine desire to work with the youngsters.
I'm split on this to be honest. On one hand let him go and forge a career elsewhere for a few years then come back or keep him ( or at least try) and let him learn from Pedro

He'll no doubt get his chance in management at some point.

One thing that sticks out for me is his passion and visible enjoyment in what he does. I feel our youngsters are in good hands with him. He always comes across an intelligent, progressive coach.

Reactions: TQ3
Good guy doing a good job. I do, however, detect a whiff of Warburton in his delivery.
But, I'll let him off.

I like Murty a lot. Hope he has a long career at our club, maybe even becoming first team manager one day when he feels ready.

I like Graeme's attitude where it's ok to lose a game to bring on the younger players as they are going to be needed this year. I also thought Jamie Barjonas had a great game and isn't far away from the first team.

Back