Graham Potter and Billy Reid

Potter and Reid?

• Yes

Votes: 1,130 79.5%
  • No

Votes: 291 20.5%

• Total voters
Available, proven (debatable) and could probably demand a six figure weekly wage in the next two or three months.

I am all for changing the manager but let's be realistic.

It’s a great idea and I think a lot of people would love it but I can’t see him wanting to come to us. He will know that he will get another epl club and is probably sitting waiting for the first epl manager to get sacked so that he can get another chance.

as much as we know that beale is winding down the clock until his inevitable departure, we sure as f@ck will not be getting anyone with the stature of potter

Potter is getting paid a small fortune from Chelsea. Cant see him rushing up here for less
We should at least be asking the question. Even if Chelsea have to pay him 75% of what he's still owed in severance, it's still a saving for them and he just might fancy it He's seen fat boy get a top PL job on the back of being successful up here. We've seen changes at board level since Beale was appointed. Our next appointment will be an indication of our levels of ambition.

No idea if he'd come, but you promote and sell the club to him and you ask the question.

What would be the difference between Rodgers coming to Celtic and Potter coming here?
Potter was on almost £12m a year at chelsea

id Take Harry Potter the now, see if he can work his magic,we fucking need it.We need someone who can play an attacking style of football,not just long balls from defence to get an attack started.we wouldn’t get potter to come up hear in the near future,a change is needed though

As I said in another thread getting sacked off of Chelsea is like winning the lottery they'll be paying him a fortune still which he'll be happy to take until another EPL job comes up

There is no chance he's coming to a football backwater

Potter would be a disaster. He lacks any sort of charisma and command for me to be a Rangers manager.

Billy Reid as an assistant? 100% yeah - he'd be good.

He's incredibly wealthy off the back of being sacked by them. Are other clubs going to pay them that much? And who?
I have no idea where he will end up but I do thinks he isnt coming to us with a much lower transfer budget and wage structure. He also hardly did great at Chelsea.

Back