Gran Canaria

Greigorypeck

Going to Maspalomas 5 July for 2 weeks.
Seems to be a load of Irish bars, anyone know any bear friendly bars? The World Cup will still be on. Heard moonlight sports bar at holiday world is good but would rather drink in a Rangers bar if there’s any.

Seems to be a load of Irish bars, anyone know any bear friendly bars? The World Cup will still be on. Heard moonlight sports bar at holiday world is good but would rather drink in a Rangers bar if there’s any.
Sports bar down the front mate.
What hotel are you in

There used to be a Rangers Bar in the Chapparal Centre in Playa Del Ingles.....was a few years ago mind you

Nightmare mate. Hope you/they caught the tramp.
Don’t think they will even try, this wasn’t the first time as when I got back a couple of guys said they were robbed but sneaky as they were taking a €20 note a day and they only noticed when their wife’s complained about the money he was going through so they set a trap and it happened but the hotel ignored them. There was a thread on the old boar and others had the same issues at the Princess hotel. Lovely place food magic but thieving cunts

Just back from maspalomas. Was trying to find a bar for the semi final. My hotel was surrounded by Irish bars. Walked to the Kasbah centre and found an Irish bar that had a few English watching the premeriship. No paddy’s. Few tellys and good service. Can’t mind the name right enough. The Mexican restaurant opposite the Kasbah ‘El Rancho’ is outstanding.

Im staying at the Catarina in Playa del Ingles this week, anybody know a spot i can head for on Sunday?

Theres a tim by the pool 2day,must be in his 50s. Fool strip wanker:eek:

Im staying at the Catarina in Playa del Ingles this week, anybody know a spot i can head for on Sunday?

Theres a tim by the pool 2day,must be in his 50s. Fool strip wanker:eek:
Aye you get them everywhere on holiday lol it’s the ones you see in the city centre, silverburn and braehead, out for some shopping/shoplifting with their Mrs on a Saturday or Sunday, middle aged with the tracksuit and strip on lol.
Real yins!

Going to the Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso and Hotel Calle La Palma, 2 Puerto Rico, any Bear friendly pubs in the vicinity, never been to Gran Canaria, much appreciated

Going to the Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso and Hotel Calle La Palma, 2 Puerto Rico, any Bear friendly pubs in the vicinity, never been to Gran Canaria, much appreciated
The Highlander in The Commercial centre is a Rangers bar, but also pop into Xtreeemz in the Europa Centre. Cheap drink and a great laugh. Big Russ, Spurs fan, is very pro-unionist and rips the poets at every opportunity.

Just back from maspalomas. Was trying to find a bar for the semi final. My hotel was surrounded by Irish bars. Walked to the Kasbah centre and found an Irish bar that had a few English watching the premeriship. No paddy’s. Few tellys and good service. Can’t mind the name right enough. The Mexican restaurant opposite the Kasbah ‘El Rancho’ is outstanding.

Sounds like Molly Malone's.

Decent bar to be fair and always seems to be happy hour.

Irish in name only now adays lots of germans in most of the areas ans ome are spanish owned.

I'm in playa del Inles just now and will going to Bear friendly Kims bar in the Chapparel Centre to watch the game on Sunday. The Rangers bar in there shut a few years ago and is now a Dutch pub.
Cheers, I will be there in Sunday. Only a wee bit away in a taxi for me from my hotel.

Back