Great finish from Diallo

One thing he didn’t lack was basic skills, his decision making was questionable and his work rate needed to be upped but you can learn both of those. Steep learning curve moving from academy games to competitive league games
And that is exactly what most have to remember about Tillman aswell before writing the boy off and giving him pelters

Easy to get sucked into the belief that players departed would have “made the difference “. Chances are Diallo would be getting slated as much as the next player had he stayed.

I actually thought he looked decent towards the end of the season? A 6 months loan was absolutely pointless.
I have to agree. By the seasons end he was beginning to show good potential and a growing confidence.
Im not sure about the circumstances of the loan deal.We shot ourselves in the foot if we did have the chance for an extended loan contract and didn't take it.I also thought that the young lad also often looked very happy to be at Rangers.Id have him back tomorrow tbh.

Yeah sign him back up, not. He was starting to play well near the end but the season was over pressure was off a bit in the league so its hard to say that's how he would've continued this season. Just another disaserous Wilson/Gio signing

You’ve obviously not watched the league he is playing in, it is very physical.
If he is doing well he hasn’t “ the heart of a mouse”, awful thing to say about a young lad making his way in the game.
Awful thing to say, he completely shat the bed in several games for us.

He’s found his level.

He definitely started looking thd part towards the end of last season, is he any worse than what we have right now??.

The differing views of football summed up quite well here. I will never forget the rave reviews for Djordic on here when he was chucked into an old firm as his debut and won a few 50/50s. People talking about him being a star etc for us and all I could think of was for a left winger he had zero pace, didn’t seem tricky and his delivery was sketchy.

For me diallo was starting to find his feet and would have offered a lot more than the current options we have wide right.

Back